PDA

View Full Version : Do You Want 'AMEL' 'PATTERNLESS' 'WHITESIDED' Black Ratsnakes????

Do You Want 'AMEL' 'PATTERNLESS' 'WHITESIDED' Black Ratsnakes????

reptiledoc
06-29-2008, 01:56 PM
I have Healthy Vigorous ALBINO Babies that are 100% Het for White-Sided AND Patternless.

The Mother is a Stunning PATTERNLESS Albino Black Ratsnake and the

Father is an Albino WHITE-SIDED Black Ratsnake.

Produce White-Sided Patternless Babies in the first Generation.

Pics available on Request. $100/Each $185/Pair :fullauto:

tstephe3
07-01-2008, 06:26 PM
are any of the babys white sided? or are they all albino?

reptiledoc
07-01-2008, 06:52 PM

They are All Albinos and 100% HET for Both Traits mentioned above.

I will also have Whitesided Albinos hatching in the next 7-10 days. Also Whitesided Normals that are 100% Het Albino in the same clutch. But neither of them will carry the Gene for Patternlessness.

I also have the Parents of the above mentioned clutch for sale NOW. The Male is Albino Whitesided and the Female is Whitesided and 100% Het Albino.
The price is extraordinary considering what the Babies sell for. Check out the other ads in my Forum. There's much more where this came from. Thanks for looking. Link is below.

Doc. :cheers:

http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=80

reptiledoc
07-01-2008, 06:55 PM

Note that the price was revised. I changed it in my Forum but forgot to change it here. They are $100/Each and $185/Pair. :-poke:

tstephe3
07-01-2008, 07:05 PM
i think i might be up for an albino. when you say albino, you mean completely white, just so we are thinking the same. or i guess could u PM me pictures?

reptiledoc
07-01-2008, 08:28 PM
i think i might be up for an albino. when you say albino, you mean completely white, just so we are thinking the same. or i guess could u PM me pictures?

Give me your email address and I will send it to you directly. My email address is ChesapeakeColubrids@comcast.net ---I am also going to put pics in the Ad that is in my Forum, later tonite.
Albino Ratsnakes are not Snow White. Either are any other Albino Baby Snakes. Only Snow Corns are actually White. The Ratsnakes are a Light Yellowish Orange with Red eyes. Do you already have some snakes or are you relatively new to all this? ---Thanks. :cool:

tstephe3
07-02-2008, 12:19 AM
Ok, yea i wasnt sure, i know people use all kinds of different terms, and since they were paired with white sided i had it in my head that they were white. i saw the have leucistic texas rat snakes. i guess that is what i was thinking for some reason. i have 3 corn snakes and a king snake. im new to ratsnakes. and the genetics thing ive never really gotten into. lol.

tstephe3
07-02-2008, 12:20 AM
oh email tstephe3@kent.edu

reptiledoc
07-02-2008, 04:53 AM
I have a pair of White-Sided Cali-Kings that you may be interested in. Look on my Forum (Docs World of Colubrids) under 'Proven Kingsnakes' for sale if interested. Let me know what you think about the Ratsnakes. Thanks.