PDA

View Full Version : Male happy to chill......

Male happy to chill......

brtrude
07-02-2008, 07:52 PM
Hi Guys.
Dezmond has been chilling out to the max lately, since his last shed 2-3 weeks ago he hasnt really been that active (as i have seen) at all. Hes still eating like a beast and is very healthy as usual. But he isnt coming out. He must just be happy to chill in his hides.
Anyone else finding this with there males lately?

Tula_Montage
07-02-2008, 08:08 PM
My largest male, Panther (5ft 1 kilo) would live in a pot his entire life and be quite content. You need to force him to move... He doesn't even go out his hide to poop. Whenever I take him out, I massage his tummy and he poops in his special box. I completely baby him, but still, he would NEVER activley roam unless he was being chased by a rabid zombie mouse. Even then I think he would just attempt to eat it to make it go away... Hes a lazy old man lol.

brtrude
07-02-2008, 08:17 PM
HAHAHA that is funny! lol he doesnt eaven go out his pot to poo?lol
Actually, Dezmonds has done that the last couple of times. When it gets to about 4-5 days after he has eaten and he still hasnt emerged to do the doo, i take him out and let him crawl around for a bit on one of my mums towells until he explodes! LOL no shes never to pleased about it! Its for a good cause though! HAHA
Before his last shed though he was like OVERLY active, out all the time day and night. Maybe he just cant be arsed lookin for them ladys anymore and wants some rest! lol

claireree
07-03-2008, 09:01 AM
my male snake is the same, I have a male and female snake both about 3.5 years old and the girl is always out and about roaming round but the male just stays hidden away under the newspaper or in his hide. He tends to wait till its food day or at night when he comes out.

Weebonilass
07-03-2008, 10:07 AM
My male hypo is very active always has been, but the anery mot male... nah, he moves occassionally, but not very often. At least not that he allows me to see. He's one that I'm thinking of moving to a tub.. not much reason him to be in a tank.