• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Anery motley............

joe clark

sucker for motleys
141911-med.jpg

2000 female. Looks like she put her nose in some butter.:)
joe clark

Cool pic! I like the colors of this snake.... even the 'butternose'!

Bud where did you feed this snake? i see a box witch apear to me as a food item?!?

Fed on the kitchen counter.......

Actually, I 'recycle' alot of food boxes for hides. They are disposable when pooped on (inevitable), and at cleaning time I just lift out the box and snake.
joe clark

Hum.....from this, we could all see that you LOVE motley and that you like sharing dinner with them.....

Very nice photo shots......:D

now an other question! what kind of mouse nare you feeding him/her?? it has a yelowish fur.... like a hamster, but an hamster does not have such a tail!!

Not a mouse at all......

B-J@y,
Actually its a rat pup. (Two week old rat.) I believe 'rat folks' call that colour 'cream.' My corns eat mostly mice, as well I breed mostly mice. I have an 'outbreak' of rats in my colonies right now, so the corns are getting a rat pup here and there. Luckily, none of my corns have ever 'insisted' on rats. I even have a 5.5 foot amel male who is 'terrified' of anything looking like or smelling like rats; rat pinks included!
joe clark

I use normal everyday boxes and whatnot as hides too! Although Xavier has yet to poop on one, I usually use clarinet reed boxes as they are the perfect size for him to curl up in and feel all snug and comfortable. When he gets bigger i'll probably use like frozen food boxes or something. :)

Gorgeous anery motley by the way. I love morphs with darker colors!

I have mice that color, and quite a few other colors too!

Joe,
Very sharp looking motley!

Matt L.

Back