PDA

View Full Version : Adult female boas available...

Adult female boas available...

Jay@PJCReptiles
07-28-2008, 11:52 AM
OK everyone, here are a few more boas in need of moving out to make room for my keepers. I really hate to do this but I know someone else will enjoy them as pets or breeders. Non of these girls have been proven* and I have no clue as to any genetics. I work with all my boas, with regular handling and interaction with people of all ages. They have been to exhibits and other type shows as well without any issues.

"Flower" is a 2000 0.1, 9+ foot, 25 lb, buckskin colored boa. She sheds and eats great. She was eating live guinea pigs but has eaten f/t triple rats and guinea pigs without any problem. She was vet checked when we acquired her and came out with a good bill of health. Very easy to handle (LOL) and enjoys people and being out. In fact, loves to be out of her home. Well lay on the bed in the sun and stay there.
$200 plus shipping

"Indigo" is a 2004 0.1, 7 ft, Argentine Boa. Great girl but I have not been able to find an adult male to breed with her. She eat f/t rats and guinea pigs. Nice girl to have out as well. Likes being out with you as well.
$350 plus shipping

Thank you for looking and if there is anything I can help you with, please feel free to contact me at pj@pjcreptiles.com

PJ :wavey:
(all shipping and guarantee information is on our website)

PJ@PJCReptiles
10-16-2008, 02:02 PM
Flower has been rehomed to NERD
Indigo will be staying here at PJC Reptiles she has a baby mate for the future now.

Thank you for your time CS.com

And mods, you can delete this post if need be! Jay doesnt get an "Edit" button on his old post that were made under the name PJCReptiles now that Rich changed his username to Jay@PJCReptiles.

Take Care
PJ :wavey: