PDA

View Full Version : thrashing

thrashing

Elaphe_Mo
07-28-2003, 08:52 AM
I posted a bit ago about my normal who had a mouth full of aspen (never fed in her cage, just ended up with her mouth crammed with it). I've got her quarrantined, and on antibiotics for the RI she developed, and she had been recovering nicely. Her mouth is closed now and although she hasn't eaten yet, she has passed waste a couple times so hopefully isn't impacted from the aspen. Then last night she began thrashing around her quarrantine cage, really smacking into the walls and flailing around. I've treated RI's before but never saw anything like this. This morning she seems ok, curled up in her corner. Anyway if anybody has had something like this happen please let me know how it turned out, I'm so worried for her. Why did this have to happen just as she was starting to get better?!!

Elaphe_Mo
07-29-2003, 08:38 AM
I now have abosolutely no idea what is going on with this girl. After making me afraid that she was going to die on Sunday night, yesterday afternoon she looked perfect. No more open mouth breathing, no more discharge from her nose or mouth. She even ate! Hopefully she won't give me any more scares!