PDA

View Full Version : I have to say....

I have to say....

carol
07-29-2003, 10:56 PM
this site is awesome. My kingsnake classified account will expire in just two days. I have been casually posting stuff before it runs out, and I am not very impressed with the results. On the other hand, I posted one for sale add on this site and got many replies. Being a small scale breeder, I can't afford the increased cost and sure appreciate being able to sell my animals here. (A lot quicker too!)
Thanks Rich!

Rich Z
07-30-2003, 02:06 AM
Aren't you all glad I am a terrible businessman?

A good businessman would have NEVER allowed a sales section on their own message board site for the same animals they offer for sale.

I guess I still look at this as a hobby. One where enough people are willing to buy the animals I don't want to, or can't, keep so that I can do what I want to do. And that is, to produce newer and more interesting things every year.

But heck, wouldn't you think a website for corn snakes run by a certifiable corn snake fanatic be the best place to hang out at?

Thanks. I'm glad it works out well for you here.

Darin Chappell
07-30-2003, 11:16 AM
I agree. I don't miss being banned from, you know where by you know who, at all! I have sold LOTS of snakes this month, from this site and the faunaclassifieds.com sister site. I appreciate it a great deal, Rich! This is a wonderful site!

:D

elaphe4herps
08-01-2003, 10:06 AM
thats the thing... we DO hang out here. this is the guttata stomping grounds. and i dont think you are a terrible business man. I am sure EVERYONE who frequents this page has bought an animal from you. And of course they were pleased and they will continue to come back to you. Just like i do at EVERY expo! and that's the signature of a GREAT business and businessman. Taking care of his/her customers. and we, i return, are your loyal customers.

now, if I could think of the word between like and love, that would be how i feel about you and your work. Maybe, adore? I adore your work and your animals.

anyway, im getting a little carried away; bottom line: WE APPRECIATE EVERYTHING YOU DO FOR/WITH US!

~WES