PDA

View Full Version : Oh No! Evul Hibird for sale!

Oh No! Evul Hibird for sale!

ArpeggioAngel
09-13-2008, 03:52 PM
I really really hate to do this - but I am going to have to sell this little beauty. Transmission on my truck went out last week so I am having to do a little bit of thinning in the collection to scrape together some funds to get it running again.

She is an '08 Pueblacorn purchased from Mark and Kim Bell at Daytona. She is eating f/t pinky mice with no problems or refusals. She is a little flighty - but has not bit, tail rattled or musked at all. I imagine she is going to be a beautiful adult because her coloration is amazing in person. These photos do not do her justice.

$75 (what I paid for her) plus shipping:
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g15/ArpeggioAngel/For%20Sale/pueblacorn.jpg

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g15/ArpeggioAngel/For%20Sale/pueblacorn2.jpg

bekers71
09-13-2008, 03:59 PM
Stunning snake! If I weren't having to thin my own collection I would take her in a heart beat! Good luck!

Nanci
09-13-2008, 05:04 PM
I know you love that girl. Want me to buy her from you and you can buy her back whenever?

ArpeggioAngel
09-13-2008, 09:45 PM
I know you love that girl. Want me to buy her from you and you can buy her back whenever?

Can I just tell you guys how much I love Nanci. She is just absolutely an amazing person.
Thanks to Nanci - this girl is sold (at least temporarily!).

The_Thunderer
09-14-2008, 12:30 AM
Glad you two worked this out!!! I was reaching for my wallet... LOL.

Congrats... at least temporarily, Nanci! Hope things get better, ArpeggioAngel!

Nanci
09-14-2008, 12:37 AM
I helped pick this girl out! I had to do something!! It took Katie more than a year of looking to find a Pueblacorn she deemed suitable. Actually, Katie is going to retain custody of her, since I really, really do not have any open vivs. I'll have visitation rights, though!!

jenneses
09-14-2008, 12:49 AM
Saves on shipping!

Nanci
09-14-2008, 12:52 AM
I don't know, it costs as much to drive to Katie's as it does to ship a snake!

jenneses
09-14-2008, 01:23 AM
I don't know, it costs as much to drive to Katie's as it does to ship a snake!

Good point... BUt you get the added benefit of visiting a friend!

dndvictory
09-14-2008, 07:44 AM
Beautiful snake and a great arrangement for its sale. :)