PDA

View Full Version : Product Review?

Product Review?

Jimmysan00
09-14-2008, 07:49 PM
I read in some posts here at CS that the mite solutions and sprays from petco and chain stores do not work, but i also see people recommending Reptile Relief. I wanted to ask if anyone has used it and did it work or not? Was this a waste of money? Thanks in advance. I'm not buying it till i hear your opinion.

Jimmysan00
09-14-2008, 07:50 PM
oh BTW Reptile Relief label:
Safe for people and pets, De Flea Reptile Relief kills mites on contact without the use of pyrethrin based pesticides. It's also effective on ticks.

Reptile Relief is the only EPA registered mite product that requires no warnings on the label.

Can be applied directly on the reptile or used to clean surfaces or terrariums and other habitats.

Contains no pyrethrins or similar chemicals. pH adjusted to minimize irritation.

The active ingredients in De Flea products work together to soften the waxy exoskeleton of fleas, ticks, lice, mites, and other insects. Once the insect's armor has been penetrated, its internal organs are saturated and the insect quickly bursts. De Flea products work for all stages of an insect's life cycle, eggs, larvae, pupae and adult--effectively eliminating all insects from the home.

TripleMoonsExotic
09-14-2008, 08:18 PM
I used it a few years ago (3-4) and it did not work. I resorted to using no Pest Strips when Reptile Relief did not work.

Jimmysan00
09-14-2008, 08:40 PM
ok cool thanks TME, i'm doing the NIX treatment now.