PDA

View Full Version : 1.1 adult pair of 66% possible het blood boas.

1.1 adult pair of 66% possible het blood boas.

brodie691
09-17-2008, 11:52 AM
I obtained this pair several months ago, and both are proven breeders. The male came from Chris Gilbert, and the female from Liam Sevier of Sevier Serpents. They have not bred each other in my care, but both are proven with original owners. I would care to venture that the female is a definate het as she has a real "red" head, which as in cornsnakes is usually an indicator of being a definate het. I am not saying she will prove out with this male, but the chances are VERY likely. i am asking $1500 for the pair, and they can and will breed this year if cooled right and placed together. You could be on your way to producing some still VERY expensive boas. These are PURE dwarfs. i ship via fedex and am certified. Shipping charges not included. i do not have pictures, nor do i have a camera to take them with at this moment. I can verify that these did come from Chris and from Liam, and you can check out my reputation on fauna's BOI. i have many references that will attest to my sound business practices. thanks for taking the time, and interest.

matthew watkins.

you can e:mail me directly at brodie691@yahoo.com, or call me at 931-292-3261. if calling please leave a name and contact # in case i do not answer immediately.

PJ@PJCReptiles
09-17-2008, 03:30 PM
So if I am correct, you have no way of proving you have these animals or what condition they are in or the coloration of both the male and female?
I might be interested but I just do make it a practice of purchasing snakes without seeing them one way or the other.
Thank you
PJ :wavey:

brodie691
09-17-2008, 05:17 PM
i can possibly get my girlfriends camera tonight, but i'll have to wait and see. i think if you care to look me up on the BOI my reputation speaks for itself, however i do understand you wanting to see the animals before committing to purchase. i also have many references that are not on Fauna as well. i used to run a vinatge toy business years ago, and sold toys for FAR more than the snakes i keep and breed, so they as well can attest to my rep.
i will see what i can do for you ASAP.

thanks,

matthew watkins