• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Sunkissed Caramel or het SC

The_Saiyajin

Not a human...
Hi.
I know its a bit early to ask, but I wanted to know if someone in Europe will have these in 09.
I want some. Corns with het sunkissed caramel would also be ok.
Or maybe one of our US Member will come to Hamm in 09 with some of these?

I also want a female Lavenderbloodred het hypo (it must be het hypo).

Best regards from Germany
Chris

there will be some in 2010 for sure. maybe someone like marc vervest will breed them next year? i'm not sure.

I hope to breed them next year . Maybe I have to use an American trick ; when your breeders are borderline on size the moment they have to go in hibernation , keep them 2 months longer on feeding and cool them after that time .
I will go next year sure again for hets , to test my male on possibility to be het for ..??..

Hi.
I know its a bit early to ask, but I wanted to know if someone in Europe will have these in 09.
I want some. Corns with het sunkissed caramel would also be ok.
Or maybe one of our US Member will come to Hamm in 09 with some of these?

I also want a female Lavenderbloodred het hypo (it must be het hypo).

Best regards from Germany
Chris

Did you visit the Hamm show September ?
I was offering het caramel x sunkissed :awcrap:

No Marc.
I couldnt come this time.
Maybe you are there in December as well?
Or i will get some from you next year if everything goes well.
Greetings
Chris

Back