• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Wanting something cheap in ohio

katiehfnr

ok the title sounds bad, but what mean is any color variety w/e i have been wanting a snake for ever and hubby has said no, we own bearded dragon, turtles and breeding leopard geckos. He bought a baby iguana. and so i finally got him to let me get snakes...the only problem is that he has a deal that i can only have $45 dollars to work with...sooooo so i am really hoping some one can help me out here. would love a normal pair. that would be nice. we live near lima ohio. might be able to squeeze a few more bucks out of him... please help my dilema

Depending on where you are there is a monthly expo in Columbus and one in Cleveland. If you go there, you should be able to find some normal hatchlings for fairly inexpensive. http://www.allohioshows.com/

I plan on going to the October show to buy more mice in bulk, rodentpro is usually there.

I have a few cornsnakes, one adult normal, and the rest a variety of color morphs. The monthly expos are cool, ive been to the clev. show a few times. I'd like to sell an 07 blizzard female i have, but for more than 45 dollars. Nonetheless, im in OH, so maybe we could work something out.

I would say your best bet is to go to one of the Reptile shows. Typically there are normals there for 20 dollars a piece. I've seen them some times at 15. Then again I don't typically search to hard for prices on Normals. They could be even cheaper than that. I go to the one in Cleveland, and everything is priced fairly well.

Back