PDA

View Full Version : Miami striped motley or striped/ Hamm/ Houten

Miami striped motley or striped/ Hamm/ Houten

Demondes
09-28-2008, 11:44 AM
Hi, I'm curiously asking if someone has miami phase striped or striped motley for sale and is going to Decembers Hamm or to "snake day" in Houten, Holland.

I would like to have one in my collection. Sex doesn't matter, only good lookings and that he/she is working well (eating and stuff). That is why I like to see pictures of canditate.

I'm pretty sure that I can arrange transportation for it. But I arrange it only if there is one.

You can contact me by email demondes@demondes.net or IM or to this thread.

Thank you for advance,

Yours Miia Tikkala

Demondes
10-07-2008, 03:56 PM
Damn... Can't figure out how to modify posts, so here is new post to this.

Since snake day is already so close, I have to make my hopes to Hamm.

And since miami striped is "kinda" rare, and miami motley stripeds hard to find, I have to ask is there miami motley (with sriped looking) available which is tranportable to show mentioned above? For example those which Carol is selling in her own subforum. Number 2 (http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=91473&stc=1&d=1222979923) of those is my favorite, and I'm looking same appereance... Unfortunately I have not found fellow who is willing to transport this specified to Hamm, I'm desperately to find someone who is selling these 'nearby'.

Is there a slight chance?