PDA

View Full Version : Baby Caramel Blood Red yawning...

Baby Caramel Blood Red yawning...

Rich Z
08-03-2003, 04:21 AM
http://www.cornsnakes.com/pics/babies/yawn001.jpg

CornCrazy
08-03-2003, 07:16 AM
WOW! You really do take some of the best snake pictures I've ever seen! Thanks for sharing them. This picture is very sweet!

CAV
08-03-2003, 11:20 AM
Rich,

How long did you have to wait to snap that pic? :)

Rich Z
08-03-2003, 01:59 PM
Hah! You don't WAIT for photos like that. They just happen, and you better be quick with the camera to catch it.

VegasGhost
08-03-2003, 03:10 PM
When I got my first cornsnake and I saw it yawn...I was so excited because it was soooooooooooo cute, then I saw it drink and I thought that was cute....but the topper was when I gave it a bath and it sneezed afterwards....I couldn't stop laughing. These guys are the best, I just wish I could take a picture like yours Rich...it just somehow captures a side of snakes that most people don't see and I thank you for sharing it with us.

P.S. Thanks again for thos framed picture, whenever someone comes into my office I always get comments on them....more good than bad!

Khaman
08-03-2003, 03:57 PM
I still think it is funny when I am sitting at the computer and I am the only one home and one of mine sneezes

Rich Z
08-03-2003, 04:32 PM
I remember when I used to keep a few Burmese Pythons. Every once in a while one would sneeze. First time I heard it I thought an elephant had snuck into the basement!

And you know, I read somewhere a long time ago where someone said that snakes cannot cough or sneeze because they lack an abdominal diaphram. Obviously written by someone whom has only studied snakes through books.

Simon
08-03-2003, 05:17 PM
That is a very nice looking caramel bloodred yawning!! Lovely photo and it's really cute!

luvmycorn
12-23-2007, 07:38 PM
OOOOOO!!!! GREAT pix. my cornsnake Juliet sneezed after i gave her a bath, it was like a little "Sssssssnnnnchhhew!" and it went through her whole body!!!
Once again, GREAT pix.

sweetsandz
12-23-2007, 08:38 PM
Hi Rich very good pic..thanks for sharing it

susang
12-23-2007, 08:41 PM
People read the date of OP this is a four year old thread. While you're at check poll dates also as many of them are old and getting bumped up. thank you so much, susang

Rich Z
12-24-2007, 02:44 AM
A photo is no less worthy looking at just because it is four years old..... :)

Personally I am gratified that people ARE taking the time to look through my photo gallery here.

Weebonilass
12-24-2007, 02:45 PM
I missed this the first time it was posted as I hadn't discovered the forum yet... thanks to whoever for bumping it up. That is an awesome shot, although it does look like one scary baby. I don't think it would be one that I would show to someone as I tried to convince them about the friendly nature of corns :D

tricksterpup
12-24-2007, 03:07 PM
A photo is no less worthy looking at just because it is four years old..... :)

Personally I am gratified that people ARE taking the time to look through my photo gallery here.

Its a shame we don't have an updated picture of this snake. ;) But I am sure this wee guy got sold off years ago. :shrugs:

tbtusk
01-07-2008, 10:41 PM
And you know, I read somewhere a long time ago where someone said that snakes cannot cough or sneeze because they lack an abdominal diaphram. Obviously written by someone whom has only studied snakes through books.

it's always good to remember thats not the only way to learn.

I missed this the first time it was posted as I hadn't discovered the forum yet... thanks to whoever for bumping it up.

I've got to agree. That's one great picture, Rich, I'm glad I saw it! I read the shortened title on the main page, and saw 'caramel bloodred ...', and though, "what has he created now." Turns out just a 'plain' caramel blood, but WHAT a picture!!

GillyMonster
01-08-2008, 01:56 AM
I will like to say hay man nice shot nice shot man.:cool:

connord94
03-09-2008, 08:10 AM
I'll bump it up again . . . NICE SNAKE!

As for sneezing I'd love to hear it happen!

Connor

Jessicat
03-09-2008, 04:31 PM
Actually it's pretty cool this thread was bumped up again. Thinking back to the post Rich recently made of that amazingly odd breeding pair of Caramel Bloods.. I can perhaps see a connection. Maybe one of those snakes is this baby right here! This is as close to getting a "progression" set of pictures from Rich as possible.

Rich Z
03-09-2008, 07:46 PM
Actually it's pretty cool this thread was bumped up again. Thinking back to the post Rich recently made of that amazingly odd breeding pair of Caramel Bloods.. I can perhaps see a connection. Maybe one of those snakes is this baby right here! This is as close to getting a "progression" set of pictures from Rich as possible.

Since that is a 2003 animal, yes, it is certainly possible this is one of those adults pictured.

Every year I think I'm going to be real cool and organized and jot down notes of what clutch the pics are from that I am taking. Then the reality of pure panic sets in and I am just snapping pictures and to hell with the notes. I'm surprised I even take the time to take pictures then. The workload gets pretty intense sometimes....

jbaygirl0
05-25-2008, 03:32 PM
what a cutie. great pic:)