PDA

View Full Version : Possibly looking for a male on breeding loan to pair with my female ghost blood

Possibly looking for a male on breeding loan to pair with my female ghost blood

Blue Apple Herps
10-03-2008, 10:01 AM
This is just a feeler, but I have a female ghost bloodred that will be ready to go in '09. The male I had picked out for her didn't turn out to be what he was supposed to be genetically. I have another male in line, but he won't be ready to go until '10, so I really have no plans for this girl.

So I'm interested in possible doing a breeding loan with someone with your male. I don't necessarily have something specific in mind, but I'd like it to be something "cutting edge" that will produce some new or very unique morphs, if not in the F1 then the F2. So please don't send me offers for your normal male who is het amel, etc.

What I was thinking is that you would send your male to me after brumation for a couple of weeks and I would breed them here. After successful copulation, I would then send your male back to you and continue on with dealing with the eggs and what not. My idea being that I only keep him for what he's needed for, that way you can still use him for your projects.

Once they hatch, I would send 1/2 of the clutch to you right out of the egg. I would get first pick (since I'd be doing most of the work), then we would just back and forth until they were all picked out.

If you have a male that might work, send me PM or email at info@BlueAppleHerps.com and maybe we can work something out.

Again this is just a feeler, and I'm going to be VERY picky about who I deal with and what male. I'm only going to work with people who I know have a stellar reputation and impeccable animals as well.

mike17l
10-03-2008, 10:37 AM
Push your young male through the winter with out a brumation, he should be big enough. I know I have breed males as small as 100 grams.

Blue Apple Herps
10-03-2008, 10:42 AM
Push your young male through the winter with out a brumation, he should be big enough. I know I have breed males as small as 100 grams.

He's just an '08. He's feeding on lg pinks 2x's a week, but I'm not counting on him getting that big in that short of time.

If nothing comes up though, not that big of a deal, will just breed her the following year with this guy...

TripleMoonsExotic
10-03-2008, 10:53 AM
I have a Ghost Stripe (monster male, think along the lines of Maleficient's size), Snow Stripe, Diffused het Stripe possible het Anery that might work for you depending on what projects you're wanting to run.

highcolorcorns
10-05-2008, 02:49 PM
Sent ya a PM

Blue Apple Herps
10-05-2008, 07:54 PM
Thanks for the offer Stephanie, I will let you know...

stephen
10-12-2008, 05:12 AM
I have a male ghost bloodred Frank Pinellos line thing is he cant leave my house ! LOL !
I have a couple males that are normals het for coral ghost bloodred that I would let leave let me know:rolleyes: