PDA

View Full Version : GETTIN BACK ON THE RIGHT TRACK AFTER A REGURGE

GETTIN BACK ON THE RIGHT TRACK AFTER A REGURGE

chemical69
10-06-2008, 12:34 AM
OK SO AS SOME OF U KNOW I FED MY CORN A FUZZY WHEN I SHOULDN'T HAVE AND IT REGURGED IT ON THE THIRD DAY, AND SINCE THEN ITS BEEN INACTIVE AND NOT OUT AND ABOUT AT NIGHT, SO I KNOW IM SUPPOSE TO FEED 10 DAYS AFTER SO IT GETS BACK THE ACID IN ITS STOMACH, BUT MY QUESTION IS SHOULD I JUST GET IT OUT OF ITS HIDE ON THE 10TH DAY AND PUT IT IN THE CONTAINER TO TRY A FEED AGAIN, AND IF IT DOESNT REGURGE AGAIN WHEN CAN I EXPECT IT TO START BEING ACTIVE? PLZ TELL ME UR EXPERIENCES AND HELP ME OUT

Chip
10-06-2008, 12:47 AM
Offer it a really small meal after the tenth day, and be sure you have proper temps. And as an aside, typing in all caps seems like you're yelling.

chemical69
10-06-2008, 12:58 AM
Not yelling just want to be heard :(

Chip
10-06-2008, 01:11 AM
A tiny meal, good temps and leave it alone to digest. You should be good to go. I keep a little Nutrobac on hand, but I really can't tell that there's a difference.

Jenstar
10-06-2008, 01:22 AM
Don't feel bad I always use 3 periods after every sentence... I'm sure that annoys people too... Type the way you like and don't worry about it...

As far as your snake goes like said previously a small pink after 10 days the way you normally feed it should be good... Then just wait and see what happens... Goodluck... :)

chemical69
10-06-2008, 07:18 PM
ty wish for the best for me :D

chemical69
10-06-2008, 08:10 PM
and yes i will be typin however i want:D

Jenstar
10-06-2008, 08:21 PM
Glad to hear it... :)

Saulace
10-06-2008, 10:57 PM
Good luck with your feeding! What is nutrobac?

You can tell a lot about a person by the way they type. On the internet, it can be slightly more difficult to distinguish between personalities and maturity levels (among other things) than in person. So, I think typing the way you prefer is a good thing. It helps flesh out who you are and what others can expect, and may assist them in forming a response tailored to that.

chemical69
10-07-2008, 01:38 AM
WELL THOUGHT OUT SAUL THANK YOU:madeuce:

Putty
10-07-2008, 09:46 AM
Why was this posted in Feeders?

Saulace
10-07-2008, 09:49 AM
Why was this posted in Feeders?

I suppose it would better fit under the 'Health Issues/Feeding Problems' forum.

akki_neko
10-07-2008, 09:52 AM
Type the way you like and don't worry about it...
Also keep in mind that the way you type influences whether people want to answer your questions, and since typing in all caps is considered 'yelling' online, you may not get the answers you want typing like that.

It's understandable to try to be an individual through the way you type, but typing in all caps isn't a great way to get people to listen to you. Be polite, and they'll probably listen.

vetusvates
10-07-2008, 12:32 PM
Also keep in mind that the way you type influences whether people want to answer your questions, and since typing in all caps is considered 'yelling' online, you may not get the answers you want typing like that.

It's understandable to try to be an individual through the way you type, but typing in all caps isn't a great way to get people to listen to you. Be polite, and they'll probably listen.
Posts in all caps, to me, are hard to read. Spaces between all-cap words seem proportionately smaller.
And,...the older I get, when I see all-caps and overuse of smiley-faces---I move on. I'm sure they have their place in cheerful, everyday light conversation...but twenty-five years ago in college, my German Professor severely dressed-down a classmate who habitually tried to disarm her righteous academic expectations---by grinning with an idiotic toothy smile.
That being said, you type just how you want to type. But keep in mind that responses will vary.

Saulace
10-07-2008, 12:49 PM
...And,...the older I get, when I see all-caps and overuse of smiley-faces---I move on...
...That being said, you type just how you want to type. But keep in mind that responses will vary.

This is exactly my point.

chemical69
10-07-2008, 07:05 PM
gotcha and ya mayb it wasnt on the right forum page my bad

Susan
10-07-2008, 08:10 PM
I moved the thread to the proper forum so other members can benefit from this thread.

chemical69
10-08-2008, 06:56 PM
great news my corn just shed for the 1st time in my care yesterday and now he isnt staying in one hide nemore and i guess they get really private b4 a shed so yeah im gonna feed for first time since regurge today wish me luck:sidestep:

Saulace
10-08-2008, 09:51 PM
Good luck! Let us know how it turns out.

chemical69
10-08-2008, 10:59 PM
i fed him today he took it rather quickly and i cut holes all over the pinky to make help with digestion... ill keep u guys up 2 date

simonsays
10-08-2008, 11:38 PM
Good to hear!

Mine's not up for a second feeding try until next week... hope both of them can hold it down! Good luck.