PDA

View Full Version : is my baby about to shed?

is my baby about to shed?

*salAMANDA88*
10-06-2008, 10:26 PM
I looked at my little girl today, and her belly is all cloudy and glossy looking...her eyes are clear, and the last time she shed (that I know of) was on 8-3-08....she hasn't shed for me yet since I've had her..so is this a sign?
any advice would be great..thanks:rolleyes:

Cornsnake124
10-06-2008, 10:32 PM
It may be in the early stages, but until the eyes cloud up, it might be a little bit

*salAMANDA88*
10-06-2008, 10:37 PM
yeah..thanks..I just wasn't sure..I know her belly was not like that the other day...and she has been feeding well and active..so she seems healthy...I just thought it was weird, and I thought she just might be getting ready to shed...
lol...thanks for the advice...this question may sound stupid...but I have to know...lol:grin01:

akki_neko
10-06-2008, 11:26 PM
My amel guy gets cloudy in his body before his eyes go cloudy, so not a dumb question. The whole process takes about a week for him, maybe a few days more or less, depending.

measley
10-06-2008, 11:47 PM
My amel guy gets cloudy in his body before his eyes go cloudy, so not a dumb question. The whole process takes about a week for him, maybe a few days more or less, depending.

My normal does too, his tummy gets cloudy and then maybe 3-4 day's later, his eyes go blue for a couple of days and then they clear and 2-3 days after that is when he usually sheds. In fact, I'm waiting for a shed either tomorrow or the next day now.

So I would say it's a good bet that your baby is about to shed soon! post pics!!!