PDA

View Full Version : My Spazzy.

My Spazzy.

Diva
10-09-2008, 02:52 AM
Passed away today.

After 9 weeks of not eating and regurging the one time Did eat, Spazzy was found dead roughly half an hour ago as i sat my book down to go to sleep and looked at his tank.

I'm barely holding myself back together at this point. I dont have the heart to move him from the tank yet. hes far away from my other babies... but i dont know that i can sleep in my room with his body laying lifeless in the tank either...

I'd have mom move him, but shes in bed and has to get up for work at 6 a.m.

Sigh... It hurts, alot. I dont know what else to do right now, so im going to go pass out on the recliner in the livingroom or something...

-Diva.

Toshiro
10-09-2008, 02:57 AM
That's so sad. Losing a pet hurts. :(
RIP Spazzy

The_Thunderer
10-09-2008, 03:15 AM
I'm so sorry about Spazzy. Hope you can get some sleep tonight.

RIP, Spazzy.

Rich in KY
10-09-2008, 03:27 AM
I am so sorry for your loss, Diva :awcrap: Losing a pet is always tough.

R.I.P. Spazzy :(

Diva
10-09-2008, 12:54 PM
Thanks everybody.

I got some sleep... roughly. My cat Phoenix slept in the window in the living room next to me all night. Well, he didnt really sleep. Seeing as everytime i turned over he was watching me. Made me feel a bit better.

Dad looked Spaz over, and he thinks he had some stomach problems. The spots on him arent right for a normal corn's "normal" death i guess you could say. The coloring of his stomach was all wrong. Gonna scrub out his tank with mom later and burry him. Right now dad hid him from me so i dont melt down.

Dad wants to talk me snake shopping to make up for it. So idk, we'll see...

Thanks, again.

-Diva.

diamondlil
10-09-2008, 01:06 PM
Condolences, it's sad when the little ones don't make it.

Drizzt80
10-09-2008, 01:20 PM
Dad looked Spaz over, and he thinks he had some stomach problems. The spots on him arent right for a normal corn's "normal" death i guess you could say. The coloring of his stomach was all wrong.The discoloration in the stomach is a result of the actual death, not the cause for it. I believe it's either the gall bladder or spleen that leaks fluid after death. IF the discoloration was present before-hand then yes, a vet would need to look at that.

Scrubbing down the cage, etc. is still a very good idea.

D80

wycherley
10-10-2008, 09:01 AM
sorry to hear:(

measley
10-11-2008, 10:28 AM
I'm sorry to hear that. my thoughts are with you.

I also wanted to say, I think it's great that your parents are so supportive of you and your snakes.

doortech9
10-11-2008, 11:26 AM
I'm sorry to hear that, our pets mean so much to us....
)(HUGS)(

Diva
10-15-2008, 04:03 AM
Thanks all.