PDA

View Full Version : Genes still needed/wanted.....

Genes still needed/wanted.....

LindsayMarie
12-03-2008, 04:32 AM
Here are some genes I still need. Obviously homo is better, however since some are costly, I am working with hets as well. Also right now, money is too tight to buy, so for now this is trade offer only, until after the holidays when I can recoup and that gives fedex a little more time to work on my second package being sent in for certification, since the first disappeared!?

I have close to at least 30 (and if you are a good bargainer there are 15+ or so not even being counted into that #) EARLY and MID summer and a clutch of late summer babes that have been ready from the start. GREAT eaters, growing FAST, beautiful and genes galore! I will try and get more info up in my forum, but for now, if you look at my ad in the for sale section, or look up mystery or peach project in cs.com's search, you should get some general info!

Here is the need/want list:
Lava (preferably homo)
Ice (possibly, depending on the genes involved)
Topaz (I think I am dreaming on this one...lol
Cinder (the price on these have dropped pretty low/fast, so homo is probably an option, especially on the male end - then a het cinder female w/ another het or two?
Sunkissed (preferably from SG tested stock, thats why I have pretty much stayed clear of this gorgeous gene!!)
UltraSomething (and not Ultramel, just the ultra/"hypo" part. PROVEN hets may be considered here)

This will be updated as I look to see whats breeding over here and what I am missing etc. The list is pretty vague as in gender, age and all that. Some of the genes I have as hets, others as ph's. I may want to speed up the process ;) Thank you and if you think you might have something I may be interested in, please reply here and/or pm. Thank you, LindsayMarie