PDA

View Full Version : Interested in buying a ghost, but...

Interested in buying a ghost, but...

snakeladyamy
08-16-2003, 08:44 PM
I know you are extremely busy this time of year, but i wanted to ask you a question about your ghosts...
I am looking to buy a 0.1 ghost that looks like my male to breed him with- the pic on your site under ghosts, 'pics/ghost02.jpg' looks just like what i am looking for. Is there any way to order one that has that same coloration? I wish i lived on your side of the country so i could come to one of your shows;)
thanks...
Amy

Chip
08-16-2003, 10:47 PM
if so, I feel okay speaking for him that he simply can't photograph his hatchlings for the pickins! I only have four clutches and it's almost impossible. By the time one (especially one) is picked, it could be sold, etc. This guy is producing thousands of corn hatchlings every year. I'm not jumping the gun here, I've seen him answer the question.

For what it's worth, I have four hatchling ghosts I received in a trade that I can photo as well as the parents. I neither am in a hurry to unload them nor would try to steer you away from Serpenco. I worry like a mother hen every time I ship even to SC, so a Cali shipment is far from what I feel comfortable doing.

snakeladyamy
08-17-2003, 02:39 AM
it's not that i wanted him to photograph them or post them, so much as i am looking for a specific coloration- as you know, ghosts can vary greatly- I saw one pic in his gallery and i know he works with certain lines- i was hoping maybe he has a hatchling that is from the same bloodline as the one in the pic (i'm looking for the more peachy coloration in the saddles with the distinct brown border and clean backround, as opposed to the silvery or frosted look)

I would trust his judgement if he thought that a hatchling would turn out like what i am looking for (like the one in the pic)...