PDA

View Full Version : Free To Good Home

Free To Good Home

Jynx
01-06-2009, 03:44 PM
With grad school quickly approaching, I realized that I still have too many reptiles. Its not that I want to let them go... I need to. I will be pulling off a 7 day week between work and school, not to mention running a household and managing a family. I just won't have the time available.

That being said, even though I spent quite a bit of money on this adult male to get him back into shape (he came to me as a rescue) I am letting him go for the price of a good home. He is a sweet loving Beardie, and considering his horrible start, he was one that I wanted to keep with me for his entire life. When he came to me he had intestinal parasites, mites, was severely malnourished, was without sufficient heat, and was well on his way to a bad case of MBD. He has turned around and is thriving. I would imagine he is about 2-3 years of age, but we just don't know for sure. He understandably has a few trust issues, but once he bonds the bond is there for good.

He deserves someone who will love him and care for him, who will spend time with him and remind him that not all people are bad. With how busy I will be, I'm just not that person unfortunately, and it wouldn't be fair to him.

He's nothing special... just a normal with a good heart and an enormous will to live. Since he is going for free, I would say that this should be a local only deal. However, many people across the states might want him, so I suppose I can ship, but the buyer would be responsible for the shipping. I will not ship him right now though... its just too cold.

My nephew named him Spike... he's one of the 3 Spikes in my family. :)

tstroud
01-19-2009, 12:08 PM
Are you sure its a "he"? I have a lovely female who would enjoy his company. I live in Indiana though, so it is way to cold to ship right now. If you dont get any takers and still need to move him, let me know. After it warms up a bit, I may be interested.

ratsncorns
01-19-2009, 11:11 PM
PM sent. :)

tstroud
01-20-2009, 07:55 AM
I did not receive a PM.

diamondlil
01-20-2009, 07:56 AM
I did not receive a PM.
I expect the PM was from ratsncorns to jynx

Jynx
01-31-2009, 06:07 AM
Yes, I am quite sure he is a male ;)

Spike's adoption is currently pending to what I hope will be a lovely home. The clincher will be the meeting of his prospective family and the inspection of his new environment. If everything looks good to me, then the add will be deleted. Until things are finalized, he is still available for adoption.

Thanks!

Epi_Les_Paul
01-31-2009, 03:35 PM
I saw your ad on craigslist today lol. Just felt like saying that