• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Seems put off by Fuzzies!

MyLittleGuyCyrus

Hi All!

I tried to feed Cyrus his first fuzzy last night and it was a no go! He looked him over and even moved him around with his nose a bit, but then went into a corner and stared at it like he was scared or something! Cyrus isn't really a scaredy cat or anything, but that what it looked like! I then took out the fuzzy and slit his back to see if that might entice and it did not! So, I pulled out the pinkies and put them in there for him. He only ate one. He has eaten two in the past, but the last feed and this feed he only ate one. He seems fine, his sheds are great! Could it be the whole weather thing? He is an August '08 baby! Thanks!

hey mine's an August '08 and i'm just about ready to bump him up to fuzzies, just nice to know he's at the same stage as everyone else :) Good luck with the feeding. Could you try leaving it in a feeding tub with him over night?

Back