PDA

View Full Version : Looking for patternless or something else interesting...

Looking for patternless or something else interesting...

marcro
01-29-2009, 07:19 PM
If anyone has a patternless snake available, I am interested. LMK specs/genetics price and a pic would be great.

I'd also be interested in some neat mix, like a hypo butter, or plasma, or something else neat. I'm not interested in gray snakes such as the anery's, pewters, etc.

I'm located in the Pacific Northwest of the US. Thanks in advance!

Mark

Vinman
02-01-2009, 06:20 PM
If anyone has a patternless snake available, I am interested. LMK specs/genetics price and a pic would be great.

I'd also be interested in some neat mix, like a hypo butter, or plasma, or something else neat. I'm not interested in gray snakes such as the anery's, pewters, etc.

I'm located in the Pacific Northwest of the US. Thanks in advance!

Mark

I have a hypo bloodred
adult possible het for a few things 150 + shipping

marcro
02-02-2009, 04:18 PM
I have a few questions... What are the possible het attributes? How good is the diffusion? How deep is the red? How old is it? Can I see a photo?

Sorry for all the questions, but it helps me make good decisions.

Thanks,

Mark

Vinman
02-02-2009, 04:27 PM
he is in ashead right get back to me in 10 days and I will shoot a pic

Susan
02-03-2009, 06:40 AM
I have a few questions... What are the possible het attributes? How good is the diffusion? How deep is the red? How old is it? Can I see a photo?

Sorry for all the questions, but it helps me make good decisions.

Thanks,

Mark

Guaranteed, any of Vinny's bloodreds is going to look AWESOME!

Vinman
02-03-2009, 07:59 AM
Guaranteed, any of Vinny's bloodreds is going to look AWESOME!

Your too kind Susan , He is nice color red orange but not deep red and has a few small checkers in the front 1/5 of his body. both of his parents are bloodreds. he is a hypo bloodred he is possibile het for anery A&B, caramel lav, amel and stripe. He has dorsal pattren but no side pattren. I will post a pic when he sheds

Vinman
02-07-2009, 12:02 PM
it is 225 shipped, the second pic is the true color of this animal

Silvergrin
02-09-2009, 10:21 AM
Are you interested in creams or stripes? I have a practically patternless male striped creamsicle from last year. I was saving him for myself because he's pretty neat looking, but I must admit I have enough projects going on and too many boys :P

LostNFound
02-09-2009, 10:36 AM
Are you interested in creams or stripes? I have a practically patternless male striped creamsicle from last year. I was saving him for myself because he's pretty neat looking, but I must admit I have enough projects going on and too many boys :P

do you have a pic!?!?!? I would LOVE to see that!!!

Silvergrin
02-09-2009, 11:22 AM
do you have a pic!?!?!? I would LOVE to see that!!!

Sure do!

http://www.spiffyspace.com/photos/snakes/newCorns/creamstripe1.jpg
This is Mandarin (so-named because that's what he looks like :P) with his sister, Pheonix for comparison. Pheonix is on the opposite end of the spectrum in having a really bold, complete stripe.

Here's another photo of Mandarin as a hatchling:
http://www.spiffyspace.com/photos/snakes/creams/creamstripe4.jpg

I think this pic gives a better idea of what's going on with his pattern; he's patternless except for a little bit up by his neck. This photo also shows that he has some scale weirdness: he's missing his frontal head scale and has a little bald-spot. Doesn't seem to be detrimental, I was sort of curious if it showed classic recessive genetics.
He also has kind of a pissy attitude but has calmed down a lot since I handle him once a week. He eats fine but needs to be left alone because he'd rather rattle his tail and rear at you than eat. (if you're actually holding him he's pretty calm)

He's a late 2007 hatchling.

LostNFound
02-09-2009, 11:30 AM
WoW.... just wow! I LOVE orange snakes!!!

marcro
02-09-2009, 09:02 PM
Sorry guys for not being quick on the reply. I've been sick for a bit, and not on the computer.

Vinman, that hypo-bloodred is a good looking snake. And it does have good diffusion too. So I'm torn since finances for me just changed a bit (not for the better). Right now I'm going to error on the side of caution and pass. I'm sure that he will find a good home quickly however.

Sivergrin, the mandarin is very nice too. From what I've heard, patternless is basically a selectively bred motley variant. And your specimens are great at that. But again, at least right now I'm having to be cautious about spending money... and so my plans to acquire something new and interesting have to take a back seat for a bit.

Thank you both for your effort and replies. Keep up the good work, and hopefully avoid this economic slump.

Cheers,

Mark

Vinman
02-09-2009, 09:19 PM
no problem we are all in a bind thanx to butt hole George W Bush

Silvergrin
02-09-2009, 10:47 PM
No prob at all macro! I like showing Mandarin off... and I'm way too happy to hold on to him XD Being responsible with finances and snake purchases is all for the win :)

And thanks for the compliments LostNFound! I do just kind of oogle Mandarin sometimes... he's such a bright, solid orange snake!