PDA

View Full Version : Fed yesterday, partial shed this morning...


Fed yesterday, partial shed this morning...

Bo-Bo
02-02-2009, 08:48 AM
Bowser still has a lump but an incomplete shed. Wait til tomorrow or try to help him today? How would I go about it?

Thank you for help.

Catherine

Nanci
02-02-2009, 08:49 AM
I'd wait till tomorrow. You don't want to risk a regurge.

wycherley
02-02-2009, 09:15 AM
i know it feels bad but he'll be ok till tomorow

bitsy
02-02-2009, 02:40 PM
If the skin is stuck on his lump (constricting it), then you risk a regurge by leaving it and you need to deal with it now.

If the remaining skin is elsewhere, then I'd leave it for 24 hours before taking action.

Bo-Bo
02-03-2009, 09:21 AM
Thanks for the responses. The remaining shed was below the lump, and he actually shed it sometime during the night.

I appreciate the help.

Lennycorn
02-03-2009, 09:50 AM
Maybe you could put a humid hide in the viv until then.