PDA

View Full Version : New (and first) snake

New (and first) snake

Katie
05-26-2002, 12:01 AM
I don't have a good pic yet, didn't want to disturb her too much for a bit plus I don't have a digi cam but that's her in the little pic under my name. I can't get any closer in without it going all fuzzy though :( . Anyway, that was her when I first went to look at her about 2 months ago.

Simon
05-26-2002, 04:23 AM
Hey Katie,

so that is your new little corn hey? Try and get a bigger pic of her later on. I am really waiting to see it!

Good Luck and Happy Herping!

Katie
05-27-2002, 12:40 AM
Mom's got a great camera if I can get it out of her sight for a few mins. She's picky about who borrows it. I'm gonig to try to take picks tomorrow or the next day and then I'll have to wait at least another day for developping. Geesh! I need a digital camera! Maybe I can sign the one at my college out for couple of days....lol. Somehow, I don't think so. The attached pic is me (well, minus my head) holding my little guy and his mom. I had NEVER held a snake before and someone just plopped them on me. You can only see my little guys head and I have NO idea where his mom's head is! But obviously, she's the larger one. Lets hope this pic works. I've never done it on this forum before!
Katie
http://www.printroom.com/_vti_bin/ViewImage.dll?userid=caprice%5Fwagon&album_id=75724&image_id=0&courtesy=1

pdrau
05-27-2002, 01:43 AM
Pretty pic of pretty snakes. I guess that's one way to get you addicted or make you flee in terror, plop them right on you. :D I can't wait to see more pics. I'm itching to get a digital camera too. More to take pics of my daughter, but will come in handy to take pics of her two snakes as well.

Peter