PDA

View Full Version : Baby Corn

Baby Corn

Frick Daddy
02-02-2009, 10:09 PM
Hello,

I have had my baby corn since September and he is currently 23 grams. I have been following the Munson plan, and he has been on 2 pinks for three feedings with 5 days in between feedings. It has been 8 days since he has last eaten and he shows no interest in eating this last session, but will smell the mouse, then crawl away. His last shed was a little under a month ago, so he does not appear to be in blue. I tried the tuna juice, but this had no effect. Any advice is much appreciated. Thanks

katieam
02-02-2009, 10:30 PM
the only thing i can add is to not try to feed him everyday. you dont want to stress the little guy out. try every couple days. someone else could probably give better advice though.

good luck!

Ayanme
02-03-2009, 09:09 AM
Have you tried braining the pink?

diamondlil
02-03-2009, 09:12 AM
Could be a shed coming up, but double-check your viv temperature too. Leave 4-5 days between feeding attempts, otherwise refusal becomes more likely. Good luck!

Susan
02-04-2009, 07:01 AM
If he shed a little under a month ago, I would have to say that he is now getting ready to shed again, which is why he's probably not eating. Follow the directions already mentioned about waiting before offering again. I wouldn't try offering anything different until you're sure the refusal isn't due to shedding.

Susan
02-04-2009, 07:01 AM
If he shed a little under a month ago, I would have to say that he is now getting ready to shed again, which is why he's probably not eating. Follow the directions already mentioned about waiting before offering again. I wouldn't try offering anything different until you're sure the refusal isn't due to shedding.