PDA

View Full Version : Something bloodred

Something bloodred

Tania
02-11-2009, 06:01 AM
I'm looking for an adult female homo. for bloodred. If she isn't the best example of bloodred doesn't care, if she's homo blood its good enough.
I want to prove out my butter to see if he is homo or het. bloodred.
If you have something and you will go to Hamm in March, let me now and maybe we can figure something out. I'm still a student, so I dont have much money to pay for her.

Greets Tania

Lexcorn
02-24-2009, 11:12 AM
Hi Tania,

We had available a proven breeding female Granite '05, however, she has now gone to a good friend this weekend.

We travel over to Houten SnakeDay (October '09) with this year's hatchlings, so we may meet later in the year if you attend the show.

As for an adult female now, I would give Marc Vervest an e-mail as he did have some adults last time that I spoke with him.

He is a member on this Forum & lives in Belgium so it's possible you may obtain something from him.

Kind regards. Lex

Tania
02-24-2009, 12:55 PM
Hi Lex,

Thanks for your reply. I will look further for a female. Thanks for your offer for october, but I'm looking for an adult female for this year.

Greets Tania

Lexcorn
02-24-2009, 01:45 PM
Hi Tania,

You misunderstand my reply.

I mean that we may have the opportunity to meet, if you attend Houten SnakeDay, in order to chat not to bring over a female.

Sorry for the confusion.

Kind regards. Lex

Tania
02-24-2009, 02:00 PM
Hi Lex,

Yeah, I think I misread your post. :) Normally I will be at Houten in October. I guess I'll see you then.

Greets Tania

Lexcorn
02-25-2009, 04:58 AM
Hi Lex,

Yeah, I think I misread your post. :) Normally I will be at Houten in October. I guess I'll see you then.

Greets Tania

Yes,

It is always good to meet fellow enthusiasts.

Good luck with your search for an adult female. ;)

Lex