PDA

View Full Version : 2009 Kingsnakes - Price List

2009 Kingsnakes - Price List

mike17l
02-11-2009, 02:43 PM
Well it started a couple nights ago. Eggs will be forthcoming soon, so i figure that it is time to post an "official" pricelist. I am taking deposits. Most of my animals that are not pre-sold by the time they hatch will be wholesaled.

Non-Feeding Alterna phase generic Grey banded Kings - $50-75
Feeding Alterna phase generic Grey banded Kings - $75-100
Non-Feeding Blairs phase generic Grey banded Kings - $40-60
Feeding Blairs phase generic Grey banded Kings - $60-80
Non-Feeding S-Curve Juno Rd. (TX 163) Grey banded Kings - $75-150
Feeding S-Curve Juno Rd. (TX 163) Grey banded Kings - $100-200
Non-Feeding Mexican Milksnakes - $30
Feeding Mexican Milksnakes - $50

* denotes that I am already pre-sold out. I can not take any more depostis for animals marked with an *.

Non-Feeding denotes that the animal is not reliably feeding on its own. It may or may not have been offered food and it may or may not have eaten on its own. Non-Feeding only denotes that it is not feeding reliably.

Feeding does not necessarily mean that it is feeding on unscented FT pink mice. It may be feeding on scented live mice, live mice, scented FT mice, or even Ft lizards or lizard parts. If the animal is feeding on something other than unscented FT mice any and all information will be conveyed to the customer. If the animal is feeding only on lizards/lizard parts and the buyer does not have access to FT lizards, I can either provide some, or I can hold the animal for no charge until it is eating some type of mouse.

Images are:
1. Female Juno Rd
2. Female Generic
3. Female Generic
4. Male Langtry
5. Male River Road

mike17l
03-27-2009, 02:16 PM
Most of my alterna have breed, here are some pics of my Juno Rd Trio.

Just to clarify, all the pictures in this thread are of my adult breeders (Not For Sale), I have a thread (http://cornsnakes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71017) in my forum, that has even more picture of them.

reptile_jones
03-28-2009, 08:32 PM
Feeding Blairs phase generic Grey banded Kings - $60-80

I'm interested in getting a pair of blairs phase this year. What I'm looking for is a 50/50 orange/grey. What do you mean by "generic"?

mike17l
03-28-2009, 09:43 PM
I'm interested in getting a pair of blairs phase this year. What I'm looking for is a 50/50 orange/grey. What do you mean by "generic"?

Many "Alterna Nuts" are very concerned about specific locals. Juno Road, Hwy 277, Black Gap, River Road, North, South, East or West Sanderson, North, South, East or West Alpine, and on and on, the list of locals is amazing. So when an alterna breeder says "generic" it means that they do not come from any specific local. They may be a cross from different locals, or any associated local information may have been lost many generations ago. They are still just as cool and just as pretty, but many "purists" do not like them.

ForkedTung
03-29-2009, 12:32 AM
Mike, That male Langtry is sweet, is that typical of that locale?

reptile_jones
03-29-2009, 08:03 AM
Many "Alterna Nuts" are very concerned about specific locals. Juno Road, Hwy 277, Black Gap, River Road, North, South, East or West Sanderson, North, South, East or West Alpine, and on and on, the list of locals is amazing. So when an alterna breeder says "generic" it means that they do not come from any specific local. They may be a cross from different locals, or any associated local information may have been lost many generations ago. They are still just as cool and just as pretty, but many "purists" do not like them.

Thanks for the info. That is what i was thinking, but did not know for sure. When I'm ready to pick up a pair I'll come look you up. :cheers:

Dusty Jones

mike17l
03-29-2009, 09:12 PM
Mike, That male Langtry is sweet, is that typical of that locale?

The thing I love about alterna is that they are so variable. If you look at the ones I have from Juno Road, all three are very different, which is what captivates me. About langtrys, they are very typically dark blairs, many look similar to mine and of course there is some range in that, very few in the wild from the langtry area are either light in color or alterna in phase, the vast majority are dark blairs.

Thanks for the info. That is what i was thinking, but did not know for sure. When I'm ready to pick up a pair I'll come look you up. :cheers:

Dusty Jones

No prob, let me know.

CraziiTii
04-01-2009, 09:26 AM
PM sent! :)

mike17l
04-15-2009, 03:15 PM
My big female alterna is in the lay box, and should lay 14 eggs, one of my Juno Road females is about to shed and should have about 5 eggs and another generic female is about to shed and she felt like she had 7 in her. Eggs and thus babies should be here soon.

mike17l
05-16-2009, 09:55 PM
Juno Rd. female with eggs.

ForkedTung
05-16-2009, 10:32 PM
How big or small are those eggs?

mike17l
05-16-2009, 10:37 PM
Female generic with eggs.

blichtenhan
05-17-2009, 06:12 PM
Keep me on that list for 1.1 blairs, looking good, Brad