PDA

View Full Version : Hypo Baird's Group - Awesome Deal!

Hypo Baird's Group - Awesome Deal!

dionythicus
02-20-2009, 07:43 PM
Since my husband is laid up from knee surgery and I'm losing time from work to help him out, I need to lighten my load and make a little extra dosh to offset the finances. I'm hoping someome will take advantage of this sweet deal. I have the following Baird's ratsnake group available....

1.0 '00 hypo (proven)
0.1 '00 het hypo (proven)
0.2 '06 (not proven, sisters, unrelated to the hypo line, not het fpr hypo)
0.0.2 '08 het hypo (I belive they are 1.1, sexed by popping)

The '08 hypo pair are sold. Thanks, Graham!

This group will set anyone up as the hypo Baird's go-to person for the future, and all for $500, shipped. No trades. I will not sell to anyone under 18. I am Fed Ex certified. If you want this group split up in any way, let me know, but the prices will change dramatically to reflect their true value. I want them sold as a whole group. Thanks.

Christopher Feenan
02-21-2009, 10:40 AM
Hi - I love Bairds - ever look at Tim Gebhardts site at Vivid Reptiles ? Great shots of spectacular Bairds. The reason I am posting here is that i would like to see some more pics of the hypo Bairds. Adults or subadults ? I , or someone else, would like to see more pics in order to seriously consider this unusual offering.

I am wanting to know exactly what the hypo gene does to Bairds coloration...
Thanks !

dionythicus
02-21-2009, 05:07 PM
Here are some hatchling comparison pics and another of the adult male. The pic already posted is the adult hypo male. It was taken in relatively poor natural light. The other posted here is with flash. In a mature snake, the hypo is striking, they look almost like opals (the stone not the cornsnake), with the light pearly colour on top and oranges and other colours underneath.