PDA

View Full Version : new cage idea

new cage idea

pwargcm
02-24-2009, 08:03 PM
so im usually lazy after i get home from work and i never get any of my side projects started. but today it musta been something good in my water (or baggie) and i finally started brainstorming a new cage setup. its gonna be 6ft tall and 4ft wide 2ft deep. its gonna have two 4x2x2 cages on the bottom and two 2x2x2 cages side by side up top. would a 2ft by 2ft house an adult corn good? or atleast a good adolescent. even if it wont im probably still gonna build it like that. maybe just house something different in those spots. or just make it another 4x2x2. thanks for any input.

v_various
02-25-2009, 04:03 PM
it's what I keep FinFang in. That set up is 4 square feet and about 60 gallons - the 20 gallon minimum suggested viv size only has 3 square feet of floor space. I think your set up is fine.

pwargcm
02-25-2009, 06:24 PM
yeah i thought so too. and i only have one corn to fill it right now. and hes a climber. i was thinking of building a rack, but i like being able to just sit there and watch all my animals. so i think i like this more. and it would be a fun build.