PDA

View Full Version : 1.1 '06 Cotton Candy Hypo Lavenders

1.1 '06 Cotton Candy Hypo Lavenders

Blue Apple Herps
02-24-2009, 09:24 PM
I'm only selling these guys to raise some funds for a non herp related project. They've just come out of brumation and the female has already had her post brumation shed and the male is in deep blue right now. They'll be ready to breed in another few weeks. Originally from Rich Hume, these guys are incredible; especially the male.

Once they start to pair up, they'll no longer be available. So get them while you can and produce stunning hypo lavenders this year! $350 plus shipping, firm. These guys are so nice that they're easily worth that. PM me here or email at info@blueappleherps.com. Thanks.

First two are of male and were taken pre brumation (can get fresh ones once he sheds if you want). Last two are the female and were taken tonight.

Eriathiel
02-24-2009, 09:33 PM
You know I normally try not to comment on for sale ads so that it does take away from the ad... but these two snakes are just so stunning.
I wish I had the cash! I'd buy them in two seconds!

Blue Apple Herps
02-25-2009, 10:59 AM
You know I normally try not to comment on for sale ads so that it does take away from the ad... but these two snakes are just so stunning.
I wish I had the cash! I'd buy them in two seconds!

Thanks. They're even better in person. Quite honestly if they don't sell I won't be upset, I'll figure out another way to come up with the money I need.

Jessicat
02-25-2009, 11:44 PM
Oh noooo, don't make me go check my bank account.. I'm afraid of what will happen if I have enough money in there! :sidestep:

Blue Apple Herps
02-26-2009, 11:32 AM
Oh noooo, don't make me go check my bank account.. I'm afraid of what will happen if I have enough money in there! :sidestep:

You'll end up with a smoking pair of hypo lavs!! :D:cool:

beckysdesigns
02-27-2009, 06:52 AM
Wow, they are beautiful!!! If I had the money right now, I wouldn't hesitate on them either!

CraziiTii
02-27-2009, 07:58 PM
Again, I am another one "just looking," but WOW!!! Haha, if I have the money and the room they'd be mine! These are gorgeous! :D

Blue Apple Herps
03-02-2009, 11:04 AM
Deposit has been made on these two - so they are no longer available.