PDA

View Full Version : VARIOUS MORPHS OF CORNS AND OTHER N. AMERICAN RAT SNAKES

VARIOUS MORPHS OF CORNS AND OTHER N. AMERICAN RAT SNAKES

Brandi
02-26-2009, 01:44 AM
Hello,

On my website I have a whole list of Corn snake morphs, other North American Rat snakes, and various other types of snakes that I wouldn't mind adding to my collection! I'd much rather do trades when hatching time rolls around for me. This spring (2009) we hope to produce: Sunglow Motleys, Ghosts, Amels, Anerys, Anery Bloodreds, Bloodreds het Ghost, etc....plus a bunch of other corn babies with REALLY exciting hets... Also Leucistic Texas Rat snakes AND Leucistic BLACK Rat snakes, Amel het Rusty Black Rats, South Florida Yellow Rats, and maybe a few other surprises! SO if you have or will be producing something I want, and I will be producing something YOU want, please contact me!

Here's the link to my "Wanted" list on my website:

http://www.cajuncorns.com/want.html

Vinman
03-19-2009, 10:49 PM
got a adult hypo blood red for sale and a few others please call 718 792 2593

danielle
03-19-2009, 11:13 PM
Wow i love trickter ((hugs))

Susan
03-19-2009, 11:17 PM
I sincerely hope that people will respect the fact that a deleted post should remain deleted and NOT be posted for all to see in quotes. I am requesting that those involved will have the decency to delete theirs as well...

Susan
03-19-2009, 11:24 PM
Thank you all! Cookies fresh from the oven all around!

Vinman
03-19-2009, 11:25 PM
MUHA, Thank you Susan

mike17l
03-19-2009, 11:27 PM
Thank you all! Cookies fresh from the oven all around!

Can I quote you on that? Cuz I am a big boy and a big fan of cookies, white chocolate chips and macadamia nuts please.