PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Pair of Butters

Wanted: Pair of Butters

Skotos
03-02-2009, 01:28 PM
My wife and I are looking for a pair of butters (any age) at the Tampa Reptile Show this weekend. Just wondering if anyone on this forum will be selling a pair of butters there.

Drizzt80
03-02-2009, 02:21 PM
If you're planning to breed, best I can offer is a pair that would produce Butters for you. It's a male Caramel het Amel and a female Butter. And they would be available after laying eggs this season.

Here's a link: http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78455

:shrugs:
D80

Skotos
03-02-2009, 02:41 PM
D80:

Thanks for the response. We do plan to breed and those are beautiful snakes. Unfortunately, they are out of our price range this year (unless you accept payment plans :-) Believe me, if I had the money I'd buy them from you in a heartbeat.

We will, more than likely, end up investing in hatchlings or yearlings and grow them to breeding size. That is, if we can find any butters at the show this weekend - or even online. They seem to be so hard to come by this time of year :-( Thanks so much for the response, Brent!

Peace.

Drizzt80
03-02-2009, 02:46 PM
Unfortunately, they are out of our price range this year (unless you accept payment plansConsidering I'm not going to let them go until they breed (they haven't yet) and lay eggs, we would be able to work something out on that end. I wouldn't anticipate being ready to ship this pair until May at the earliest. PM me if you'd be interested. If not, that's okay too, I'd understand.

D80

Skotos
03-02-2009, 03:39 PM
Considering I'm not going to let them go until they breed (they haven't yet) and lay eggs, we would be able to work something out on that end. I wouldn't anticipate being ready to ship this pair until May at the earliest. PM me if you'd be interested. If not, that's okay too, I'd understand.

D80

I sent you a PM.

Skotos
03-06-2009, 02:11 PM
Still looking.