PDA

View Full Version : Looking For an '08 striped female

Looking For an '08 striped female

Candyflipz
03-07-2009, 12:38 AM
Hey all!

I've got my sights set on finding my Ringo a little girl to grow up with! (and probably become lovahs in due time *_~) He's an amel with unknown genotype and I really want to get him a striped female het for really anything. That way I can find out what his genotype is and get some cool surprises along the way =]]. Just for a fun new-to-breeding-herp-owning thing.

PLEASE let me know if you have anything or know of anything! I'm on a pretty tight budget (college student=dirt poor) but I'm willing to pay shipping and that sort of thing.

Thanks guys!!

Lindsay (Or Cflips as Josh/HoosierHerper has officially dubbed me hehe)

Candyflipz
03-07-2009, 12:49 AM
P.S. I forgot to mention this but I'd REALLY love to get an '08, so they can be about the same size/age...ya know

admitchell08
03-07-2009, 01:02 AM
Email Don at SMR...his price list may say our of stock..but he puts that up when he gets low on certain morphs. 3 out of the 4 that I ordered were supposedly "out of stock" until I emailer him. I think you can get a plain stripe from him for a pretty reasonable price.

Candyflipz
03-07-2009, 01:19 AM
Who at where?

lol what does SMR stand for

And where can I get his email

admitchell08
03-07-2009, 01:46 AM
Don Soderberg (I think that's how you spell it?) at South Mountain Reptiles (http://www.cornsnake.com)
Very reputable. One of the best in the biz and I would highly recommend him. And he is a pleasure to deal with!

TripleMoonsExotic
03-07-2009, 06:40 AM
I'll have a variety of Stripes in the spring if you'll wait. Being that you're in MD, you could even pickup or go to a show to handpick.

Drewby07
03-12-2009, 08:52 PM
Don's site is actually www.cornsnake.net.

He is an awesome guy...you should contact him!

admitchell08
03-12-2009, 10:29 PM
Don's site is actually www.cornsnake.net.

He is an awesome guy...you should contact him!

Oops...
Thank you for correcting me. I guess I wasn't thinking clearly when I typed it!

ForkedTung
03-13-2009, 04:29 AM
Stephanie ( poster above) Has some really nice stripes, they are her specialty so you'll have some very nice options to pick from and you can save money on shipping!