PDA

View Full Version : Vanishing Pattern Striped Ghost!

Vanishing Pattern Striped Ghost!

ForkedTung
03-23-2009, 10:53 AM
SOLD.... Pending full payment

This is a Vanishing Pattern, 2007, male, Striped Ghost ( Hypo, Anery, Stripe) 278 grams, from Jeff Risher of Hall of Fame reptiles. Jeff is known for his the Vanishing/ Patternless morphs and is cited in Kathy Love's book for the same. He is also a close neighbor of mine.
So here is "Casper" and he is a friendly ghost, Seriously probably one of the most laid back (and favorite) snakes I own, he is always just hanging out, outside of his hide, moves very calmly and deliberately. I have really tried hard to figure out where I'm going to fit him into my breeding plans and just can't. I did put him with a Lavender female I have once that I don't know if the male I paired her with did his job, I did not see a hookup, but he did drop his plugs, so he is ready to breed this year for sure! very tip of tail fell, due to bad shed when young, see pic.
Ghosts are very hard to photograph ( at least for me) he has a pinkish/purplish hue, nice bit of mellow yellow on the neck with a smallish rusty colored patch as well, his "stripe" dies out about 1/6th down from his head and seems to fade more with every shed. A truly awesome snake and one I am loath to sell...but I definitely must for $150 plus shipping ( which is a quite a bit cheaper now that shipyourreptiles.com is up and running) Give me you BEST offer and I will consider it. Guaranteed feeder, you will NOT be disappointed with this boy!

katieam
03-23-2009, 11:02 AM
*sigh* i wish

danielle
03-23-2009, 11:47 AM
I really like that ghost a lot and usually they aren't my fav morph. However, that one is truely beautiful!

marinneli
03-23-2009, 12:39 PM
Oh my GOSH.... I know my Matami (anery motley het. hypo, amel female) would kill to get him in the same tub with her next season!!

You're not going to Hamm in september (was it in september?), are you...? :D

MinLynn
03-23-2009, 01:45 PM
Just sneaking in here to say I've seen this guy in person and he really is very beautiful and just as calm as Kyle says! And I find the tail cute!

Em Wright
03-23-2009, 04:10 PM
Ooooh.... Why do you tease me so??

He's beautiful!

Susan
03-23-2009, 05:23 PM
Hubby seriously needs to die in a tragic accident...

Only joking!

ForkedTung
03-23-2009, 08:38 PM
WOW! lots of response to this guy, thanks for all the compliments people, he really is an awesome snake and I will hate to see him go, so will my son River, but he'll get over it before me heh heh.

vetusvates
03-23-2009, 11:24 PM
Really nice, Kyle. Nanci sent me searching over here. I think we have similar tastes. He is really beautiful. So much less yellow than I might have expected.

Nanci
03-24-2009, 07:15 AM
Maybe you should PM Jen Pagram, Ghost House Corns, and give her the heads up that he's available. He might fit in with her kids!

ForkedTung
03-24-2009, 11:54 PM
SOLD.... Pending full payment

katieam
03-26-2009, 12:40 AM
That is a very lucky person :)

ForkedTung
04-05-2009, 04:13 PM
Paid in full, Thanks Deb! You and your husband are good people, it was nice to meet you both....Kyle

ghosthousecorns
04-05-2009, 04:53 PM
Yea he was tempting... I am kinda glad he is sold. I have no more room thanks to the three Hondos I just picked up... I hate this addiction ;)
Congrats Deb he is a beauty.

Pasodama
04-06-2009, 04:31 AM
You and your husband are good people, it was nice to meet you both....Kyle

As are you.:)
It was really nice meeting you, IRL,as well.
Thanks, for everything.

Congrats Deb he is a beauty.

Thanks, Jen.:)