PDA

View Full Version : Unbelievable Male Giant Day Gecko

Unbelievable Male Giant Day Gecko

onelifetolive45
04-06-2009, 11:00 PM
This guy has some recovering wounds on his sides, but he is really killer looking. The head on him is mind blowing, I haven't seen a grandis with a head this blue before. His wounds are healing up nicely and he has been chowing down on crickets. Despite the fact that I feel he is worth quite a bit more he does have the recovering wounds so I am making him available for 65.00 plus shipping. Here are some pics of the little guy.

CraziiTii
04-07-2009, 01:14 PM
How is this little guy's temperment? He's incredible! I almost purchased a Tokay Gecko the other day because of how beautiful he was, but this guy tops him ten fold!

onelifetolive45
04-07-2009, 05:52 PM
Phelesuma typically don't enjoy being handled and are fairly jumpy. This guy fits into that category, however with some work he could be ok. Certainly not the worst I have seen as far as phelesuma go.

CraziiTii
04-07-2009, 06:41 PM
Yes, they can be jumpy and a bit snappy but that doesn't bother me. Sometimes they just seem to be a bit "meaner" than others. If they can be tamed, then yay! If not, then so be it. :)

CraziiTii
04-07-2009, 10:50 PM
If you would find me to be a suitable home for this guy, would you be able to find out how much shipping to Frisco, TX would be? Or how I can find out?

onelifetolive45
04-08-2009, 01:46 PM
I PMed you