PDA

View Full Version : Stripes with 100% het lav

Stripes with 100% het lav

paigehi
04-07-2009, 10:19 PM
I am looking for striped (normal, hypo, anery, whatever) snakes of both sexes which are 100% het lav. Anybody has some/looks to be producing some, let me know! Happy to put down a deposit if that's how you work...

mvervest
04-08-2009, 04:43 AM
I will have stripes 100% homo for lavender , but I think shiping to you is a problem (? )

paigehi
04-08-2009, 09:37 AM
Shipping definitely likely to be a problem. Also, not sure I can afford lav stripes...how much are you asking for them?

Blue Apple Herps
04-08-2009, 10:03 AM
I will be hatching out hypo stripes het lavender anery (from hypo lavender het stripe x ghost stripe).

Kali
04-08-2009, 10:23 AM
I will have stripes 100% homo for lavender , but I think shiping to you is a problem (? )

This is horrible! I wasn't going to buy any more snakes (everybody thinking been there :)), but a lav stripe *drewl*. I'll try to hold off buying somewhat longer, but I'd like to know what you ask for one too.
Why must you be in Belgium !!?? :licklips:

mike17l
04-08-2009, 10:38 AM
I think there is a pair of Hypo Stripes het lav on KS right now.

paigehi
04-08-2009, 11:33 AM
mike171, there were those snakes on kingsnake but they sold before I could get a bid in. blueapplepaste, that would be EXACTLY what I am looking for (I'm breeding anery het hypo lavs right now). Please keep me in mind when those babies hatch!

Blue Apple Herps
04-08-2009, 01:55 PM
mike171, there were those snakes on kingsnake but they sold before I could get a bid in. blueapplepaste, that would be EXACTLY what I am looking for (I'm breeding anery het hypo lavs right now). Please keep me in mind when those babies hatch!

I will try to remember, but when they do hatch, I'll have some in the classifieds, so either harass me about them or check the classifieds. Though the female is playing hard to get and hasn't shown interest in the male, hopefully she'll come around though...

paigehi
04-09-2009, 12:26 AM
There's even somebody else looking for stripes het lav today! Did I start a trend? blueapplepaste, I will keep my eyes PEELED to be on the list for those babies. Good luck getting the girl interested! I'm still very interested if anybody else is planning that pairing... please keep me in mind!

Reptilekyle64
04-09-2009, 10:07 AM
There's even somebody else looking for stripes het lav today! Did I start a trend? blueapplepaste, I will keep my eyes PEELED to be on the list for those babies. Good luck getting the girl interested! I'm still very interested if anybody else is planning that pairing... please keep me in mind!

HEHE not exactly i was going to get the hypo stripes het lav on KS but they got sold befor i could get em =( and i had really big plans for em and not iam in desperate need of a pair.