PDA

View Full Version : Beautiful Guyana Female--BCC Boa

Beautiful Guyana Female--BCC Boa

bekers71
04-26-2009, 01:26 AM
This girl is perfect in every way. Lovely shades of pinks and purples, superb eater and easy to handle. I have decided to work mostly with dwarf boas. Seeing as how this girl can get upwards of 10-12 foot and doesn't have a mate, she needs a new home.

Trades considered for Dwarf boas(males or females), crested gecko females or BP females all of equal value of course. Just ask, worst I can do is say no.

She eats a f/t small rat every week.

$250 + shipping. No trades or payments on this one folks. Sorry. PM or Email me for exact shipping quote.

http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=94826&d=1227421413
http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=94824&d=1227421413

Please see my web site for full shipping details. Shipped via FedEx. I will only ship it the weather is tolerable on shipping and receiving end for the animal. Shipping is done M-T-W. Guaranteed live arrival only if signed for on first delivery attempt. Non-feeders are excluded from the live arrival guarantee. In the case of DOA, I must be contacted immediately and will require pictures. Contact me for more details.
No refunds on shipping fees. Thank you. Contact info: jbekers04@aol.com

bekers71
04-26-2009, 10:08 PM
Better picture of her saddles and colors.

srsb
04-27-2009, 07:37 AM
OH! Just what I need since I have somehow ended up with 4 male Guyanans! What is her history?

tricksterpup
04-27-2009, 07:54 AM
[B]Trades considered for Dwarf boas(males or females), crested gecko females or BP females all of equal value of course. Just ask, worst I can do is say no.

I assume Fluffy is exempt from this. :rolleyes:

bekers71
04-27-2009, 08:21 AM
OH! Just what I need since I have somehow ended up with 4 male Guyanans! What is her history?

PM sent.

I assume Fluffy is exempt from this. :rolleyes:

Ummm...let me think about this Jim. Yeah..no Fluffy. :rofl: