PDA

View Full Version : Not about a corn but about health

Not about a corn but about health

animalhouse
04-27-2009, 01:44 PM
My room mates Rainbow Boa Died yesterday. :-/ And he was upside down in his Humid hide.. with a regurge next to him.. *he is still a baby .. not very big* Is it possible to have a snake die due to a regurge? I am sure this sounds dumb.. But I didn't know for sure. :- ( She is HEART BROKEN!

RobbiesCornField
04-27-2009, 01:59 PM
There was probably (unfortunately) an underlying issue. The regurge was most likely the result of some other problem, and the regurge was just too hard on him/her. My condolences to your room mate.

animalhouse
04-27-2009, 02:38 PM
Yea, I thought so too. :-/ Poor Merlin :( She is so upset! she has wanted a Rainbow for so long.. finally got one when she moved in here..and now he is gone. But she is talking bout getting another snake in Aug at Daytona.. so we will see

Nanci
04-27-2009, 02:54 PM
Or she regurged in the process of dying. It doesn't surprise me at all. That's too bad.

Tula_Montage
04-27-2009, 03:04 PM
Why not get a PM done to confirm the cause of death. Sometimes regurges kill snakes, sometimes they regurge and die because of something else. I wouldn't want to not know why it happened.

animalhouse
04-27-2009, 03:36 PM
I think she already Bagged and ridded of the Snake :( I wasn't home when it happened.