PDA

View Full Version : Columbian Rainbow Boas

Columbian Rainbow Boas

brodie691
04-29-2009, 01:55 PM
Guys i have alot of these and did not feel like taking individual pictures of each and everyone so i just took a picture of a bigger one available. I have two bigger ones available and the rest are yearling size. These were all captive bred and are very nice looking animals. They are not as pretty as Brazilians by any means, but still beautiful animals none the less.
I am asking $125 for the one in the photo and the other just like it, and $110 shipped on all the smaller ones.
They are all currently unsexed as i just have not had time to get to them as of yet.
I ship via fedex priority overnight. Paypal and money orders are my preferred method of payment. I will NOT wait on a money order and hold animals. It is first come first serve. I am sorry, but have had far too many people have my hold animals in the past for them, and say they've sent payment and it NEVER show up. I would prefer paypal over any form of payment.
I have MANY references available upon request.
If you wish to contact me directly you can e:mail me at brodie691@yahoo.com or call me at 931-292-3261.

Thanks for taking interest,

Matthew Watkins

PJ@PJCReptiles
05-01-2009, 11:38 PM
Matthew,

If you have a male, I would definately get one. I have female, not too big but a great girl just the same. I would be interested in adding a male for her for possible breeding down the road.

Let me know if sexing something are willing to do. I may be open to a trade if I have anything of interest for your projects as well.

PJ