PDA

View Full Version : 08 Lavender Motley Pair plus others.

08 Lavender Motley Pair plus others.

blichtenhan
05-15-2009, 06:20 PM
This is a nice pair of snakes, and they are both 50% poss het for hypo. I think the male (first 2 pics) is just going to be outstanding, as he gets more colorful with every shed. He is eating f/t large pinks. The female (next 2 pics) is all ready eating f/t small hoppers. $125/pr. --- SOLD, thanks

I also have 3.1 - '08 dilute anery mots, (not pictured)(also known as blue motleys) eating f/t average sized pinks. $75/ea. --- 1.1 SOLD, 2.0 left!!

Finally, I have a couple '08 golddust motley males, (one is pictured), eating small f/t fuzzies, that I could pair with an '08 ultracaramel motley female or a large 08 golddust female. Males - $90, females - $140. --- 1.1 SOLD, only have 1.1 golddust mots left!!

Shipping, expert packing, is $45 by fedex overnight to your door. I have been keeping snakes for 40 years, mostly corns for the last 10 years, and I am always available after the sale for questions/concerns, etc.

Thanks, Brad Lichtenhan

CandyCorn88
05-15-2009, 06:40 PM
Brad - PM'd you.

mike17l
05-15-2009, 08:40 PM
Brad, those Lav Mots are HOTT!! Almost makes me wish I needed some.

Susan
05-16-2009, 06:48 AM
Any chance of seeing some pics of the dilute anery mots and the ultracaramel mot female?

blichtenhan
05-16-2009, 10:31 AM
Thanks Mike, I agree, those male lavender mots are nice!! Ever since I saw this picture on Rich's site years ago, I have loved them, http://www.serpenco.com/shop/customer/product.php?productid=16761&cat=279&page=1

Susan, I took some pics of the dilute anerys mots last night, but I am working today and will try to post the pics tonight.

However, I did sell the lav mot pair, and a pair of the dilute anery's, and 1.1 golddust/ultra caramel, so what I have left is:

2.0 dilute anery mots
1.0 golddust (possible ultra caramel mot, but probably golddust)
0.1 big 08 female golddust, two to choose from.

Thanks, Brad Lichtenhan

blichtenhan
05-16-2009, 11:02 PM
I just have 2.0 of these left, but they are doing great, and the males have significant more color/pink/peach in them than the females. The pictures show a female, then a male, then another male in the blue, but you can see pattern. My males all have similar colors.

I did have a female just lay 14 good eggs today, but she was bred to a plasma (blood red lavender) male.....I am thinking blue-lavender-motley blood reds would have real potential to look pretty good!!