• Hello!

Either you have not registered on this site yet, or you are registered but have not logged in. In either case, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this site until you have registered, and then logged in after your registration has been approved.

Registration is FREE, so please register so you can participate instead of remaining a lurker....

Please be certain that the location field is correctly filled out when you register. All registrations that appear to be bogus will be rejected. Which means that if your location field does NOT match the actual location of your registration IP address, then your registration will be rejected.

Sorry about the strictness of this requirement, but it is necessary to block spammers and scammers at the door as much as possible.

Question/Problem

Scotteeo

Ok, so I left for Florida about two weeks ago. I fed baby Silas before I left and had the parentals watch over him. ACCORDING to my Dad,he regurged his meal (I left Friday, got the news Sunday I believe.) I got back Wednesday and fed him Thursday. Today, I tried feeding him again but he refused to eat. Just now I found what basically looked like a pinky sized, pink pill shaped object near his hiding spot. To be perfectly honest, I don't know if it' regurg or not but I'm pretty sure it is. If that is the case, then that means he's, as 6-7 month old, regurged two meals in a row,which is not good. He's never had any problems with feeding before this either. Temps are fine, and he's got plently of water. Any suggestions?

Don't try to feed that snake for at least ten days. This is very important at this stage. Your snake is going to need time to rebuild the stomach flora(acid) that was lost during the two events.

Then read the FAQ section and it will help you!

Check your tanks temps (75-80cool side and 80-85warm side) and make sure you are using appropriately sized feeders.

After ten days, try to feed him again. This time only offer a pinkies head.

I would also take a trip to Kathy Loves Website and see if you can get your hands on some nutribac.

Here is the Link!

Good Luck and keep us posted!

Wayne

Back