PDA

View Full Version : Ugh...Myah regurged....

Ugh...Myah regurged....

starsevol
05-20-2009, 11:19 AM
My new amber blood girl had a regurge I discovered this morning. I feel awful. She's of good size and ate readily enough....I hope she settles in soon. I guess her next feeding should be around the 30th.
I hate regurge.....

Nanci
05-20-2009, 11:28 AM
That's too bad. I'd tube Nutribac into her every other day till her next feeding. I mix it into a slurry, mixed fresh each time, and use about one ml. THEN I'd start the pink carving! She'll be ok. Probably just stress from the trip- but you've had her a week, right?

starsevol
05-20-2009, 11:39 AM
Yes, she arrived a week ago today. She ate VERY enthusiastically on Saturday. I HAD Nutribac that Kathy sent me a few years back, and can't find it for the life of me!

But Myah is well established. I think she will be ok if I give her tummy a rest. I'm just worried....

Caryl
05-20-2009, 11:57 AM
I'm sorry to hear this, Beth. Even when regurges are a one-time deal, there's a worry at the back of my mind.... Hopefully your new baby will be fine after her tummy settles.

starsevol
05-20-2009, 01:55 PM
Thank you, Nanci and Caryl.

This girl is just the sweetest lil thing.....

PJ@PJCReptiles
05-20-2009, 02:31 PM
Let her settle in a bit and offer a smaller meal and give her 10 days. Do that for about 3 feedings and she should be able to go to eating normally. You can always use the Nutribac like Nanci adviced and things should be ok. Good luck!!
PJ