PDA

View Full Version : Cubed/Sunspots & Patternless Cornsnakes

Cubed/Sunspots & Patternless Cornsnakes

KJUN
06-08-2009, 08:40 AM
All of the below have begun to eat on unscented pink mice, and they will be ready to ship out after just a couple more meals. Contact us here or via email (kj@kingsnake.kingsnake.com) with any further questions.

-- Classic Cubed/sunspot Cornsnakes, het snow, possible het hypo - $75/each
-- Hypo cubed/sunspot Cornsnakes, het snow - $125/each
-- Patternless Anerythristics (MALES ONLY) - $125/each
-- Anerythristic Cubeds - $100-150/each

Groups and group pricing may be available

NEW LOWER SHIPPING RATES. Now shipping is only $35 (business address) and $40 (residential address). We only use FedEx at this time for your convenience and the safety of the snakes.

Thanks for your interest. Images are representatives of available animals only. Some trades - including for various firearms - considered.
KJ Lodrigue, Jr.
kj@kingsnake.kingsnake.com

sweet~nichole~marie
06-13-2009, 07:11 PM
I love that solid grey one at the bottom of the first pic. I assume that is the patternless anery?

Do you have any pics of what he would look like as an adult? Do they stay that color?

KJUN
06-15-2009, 03:10 PM
Sorry for the delay in answering. We've got intermittent email access right now while we are moving to our new house. My appologies....

Anyway, here's an adult male: http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=77348&stc=1&d=1205418667 There are some vanishing pattern/patternless anerythristics in the first image and the last two images of post #1.

Any other ?s
Thanks,
KJ

sweet~nichole~marie
06-15-2009, 09:38 PM
WOW! He's gorgeous. He looks metallic. Love that blue color.

Hmmmm, so, no females, huh? Think you'll have more in another clutch? I am already getting a new male and if I am going to get a 2nd new snake would rather it was female.

But I definitely like the look and would like you to keep me in mind if a female shows up :)

KJUN
06-15-2009, 09:41 PM
WOW! He's gorgeous. He looks metallic. Love that blue color.

Hmmmm, so, no females, huh? Think you'll have more in another clutch? I am already getting a new male and if I am going to get a 2nd new snake would rather it was female.

But I definitely like the look and would like you to keep me in mind if a female shows up :)

I have a clutch getting offered their first meals tonight. If they all eat and the sex ratio as expected, I should be able to squeeze out a female for you. Email me (kj@kingsnake.kingsnake.com) and ask me about them in ~5 days. I'll know more for you shortly after that.

Thanks,
KJ

sweet~nichole~marie
06-15-2009, 09:52 PM
Awesome! Thanks. *doing a happy dance at the thought of a pretty new snake*