PDA

View Full Version : Kisatchie Cornsnakes and Kisatchie Morphs

Kisatchie Cornsnakes and Kisatchie Morphs

KJUN
06-08-2009, 08:50 AM
All of the below have begun to eat on unscented pink mice, and they will be ready to ship out after just a couple more meals. Contact us here or via email (kj@kingsnake.kingsnake.com) with any further questions.

-- Anerythristic Kisatchie Cornsnakes, $150/each

Groups and group pricing may be available

NEW LOWER SHIPPING RATES. Now shipping is only $35 (business address) and $40 (residential address). We only use FedEx at this time for your convenience and the safety of the snakes.

Thanks for your interest. Images are representatives of available animals only. Some trades - including for various firearms - considered.
KJ Lodrigue, Jr.
kj@kingsnake.kingsnake.com

Crimson.Dawn
06-11-2009, 01:13 AM
is that blue hue a normal feature?

tom e
06-11-2009, 03:02 PM
Never took much notice of these guys before, but that's a really great picture KJ!

Calift
06-11-2009, 06:45 PM
Nice snakes! Do you ever have any of the "Mandarin" variety? :)

KJUN
06-15-2009, 03:26 PM
is that blue hue a normal feature?

The iridescence (if that is what you mean) is prevalent in the Kisatchies for sure. If you mean the greyish-blue background coloration of the anerythristic, it's there in the right light. That was dilute natural sunlight. They get more black and grey once FULL grown, though...and some lines seem to get an overall black coloration with age. That's not my target appearance, though. None have developed yellow yet. :shrugs:

Never took much notice of these guys before, but that's a really great picture KJ!

Thanks. I assume you mean the eye comparison, right? I won't tell you how long we worked on getting that image, but we sold one like it to Reptilia....so I guess it was worth it....lol.

Nice snakes! Do you ever have any of the "Mandarin" variety? :)

Mandarin ratsnakes? Nah, I don't currently breed that species. My snake room is too warm for them, but I've heard the multi-generation CB ones are doing better under warm conditions, so........
KJ

Crimson.Dawn
06-15-2009, 05:20 PM
yes the iridescence was what i meant, ty, they are absolutely breathtaking :)

KJUN
06-15-2009, 05:40 PM
Thank you. The iridescence is nice EXCEPT when trying to take their photograph. The flash from the camera (even through a diffuser) makes them reflect back LOTS of light...and in the right angle, it goes rainbow like that. I even have one image where a couple of the belly checkers look cobalt blue from the iridescence....lol.
KJ

blichtenhan
06-16-2009, 07:23 PM
I love my female from last year, no yellow at all, just black and grey, and grows like a weed, nice disposition, just really nice snakes, I highly recommend them and can't wait to get a few more this year!

Caryl
06-18-2009, 04:52 PM
Love the dual heads photo! You must be a patient man... :-)