PDA

View Full Version : 09's are here! Price list and pics.

09's are here! Price list and pics.

kocorns
06-19-2009, 10:45 PM
Well, here is what I have this year. I hope to have all hatchlings that are ready to go pictured on my website by the end of next week. I will also have motleys and lavender motleys hatching soon. Here is the price list for 09'

Gold Dust 66% het motley $45 ea.
Gold Dust Motley (only three, one on hold, two not eating yet) $99 ea.
Okeetee (very nice black..dad is an Abbotts) $39 ea.
Ghost stripe $40 ea.
Hypo het lavender 66% het for bloodred $35 ea.
Hypo Lavender 66% het for bloodred $59 ea.
Hypo Bloodred het lavender (only two this year) $79 ea.
Hypo Plasma (hypo+lavender+bloodred) 4!! this year $300 ea.
Motley het lavender $39 ea. (Hatching soon!)
Lavender Motley $59 ea. (hatching soon)

Most of the parents can also be seen in the photo gallery on my web as well as terms and conditions. Please feel free to e-mail me if you have any questions, thanks__Twyla

kocorns
06-19-2009, 10:48 PM
Here are a few more ready to go.... thanks

kocorns
06-20-2009, 10:07 AM
I forgot my Candy cane price, sorry...it's $59 each, thanks

Blue Apple Herps
06-21-2009, 04:34 PM
Don't want to pollute your thread, but I can't help but just say how AWESOME kocorns hypo lavenders are!! The '08 I have just couldn't be any better, in every single way. Whoever ends up with them this year will not be disappointed.

kocorns
06-21-2009, 10:16 PM
Thanks so much for the kind words. I was so proud of all my females this year and Jayden and Nalla's babies are so big and healthy. The eggs were almost the size of chicken eggs. Thanks again, I would love to see some pics of them as they have grown. My "violet" from last year has kept her color nice.

inocntkitn187
06-23-2009, 12:09 AM
How much is shipping to AL? estimated of course.

kocorns
06-27-2009, 08:36 PM
pm was sent about shipping. Just wanted to let everyone know that I finally have some snakes pictures on my web: www.kocorns.com and will have more hopefully tommorw. I forgot how time consuming that is, but all should be pictured soon. Thanks