PDA

View Full Version : Non feeders-Make an offer

Non feeders-Make an offer

bekers71
06-28-2009, 08:36 PM
These are some beautiful babies, but I neither have the time nor patience to try a bunch of tricks to get them to eat. There are a few that have had a couple meals but then they stopped. With the exception of a few, all are het for some thing. There are 18 in all, 5 snows and 4 normals then there are 9 motleys ( 2 snows, 3 normals and 4 amels). Sorry, but I'm not going to take individual pictures. As you can see from the group shot, even though they are in cups, they look pretty good. None are weak or skinny. They just don't want to eat yet. These are from 2 different clutches and all hatched almost a week before the 60 day mark in incubation. So maybe that has some thing to do with it. 9 hatched the last week of May and the other 9 hatched the second week of June so they are still workable.

Non feeders are not guaranteed.

Make an offer on the group. The worst I can do is say no. But you might be surprised. :)

I will be out of town all day tomorrow until late evening. So if I don't get back to you right away I will on Tuesday. :)

The group

Please see my web site for full shipping details. Shipped via FedEx. I will only ship it the weather is tolerable on shipping and receiving end for the animal. Shipping is done M-T-W. Guaranteed live arrival only if signed for on first delivery attempt. Non-feeders are excluded from the live arrival guarantee. In the case of DOA, I must be contacted immediately and will require pictures. Contact me for more details.
No refunds on shipping fees. Thank you. Contact info: jbekers04@aol.com

Calift
06-29-2009, 09:15 AM
Awww poor little pippies...lol. I want to rescue them all! I know you're selling them as a group...but would you consider selling one wee one alone?:idea:

bekers71
06-30-2009, 08:55 AM
Awww poor little pippies...lol. I want to rescue them all! I know you're selling them as a group...but would you consider selling one wee one alone?:idea:
I'm sorry Cali. The group has just been sold. Thanks though and if I have any more before I ship to you I might just drop one in your box. ;)

Group is SOLD!

Thanks every one! :)