PDA

View Full Version : 2009 Sunkissed Butter Bloodred 'project' Corns

2009 Sunkissed Butter Bloodred 'project' Corns

Walter Smith
06-29-2009, 06:37 PM
SUNKISSED BUTTER BLOODRED 'project'

CLUTCH #1 (2009)

1.0 Caramel 66% het Sunkissed, Bloodred, Amel - $55 ea..................................(pic. 4)
1.0 Bloodred 66% het Sunkissed, Caramel, Amel - $75 ea..................................(pic. 5) - **SOLD**
2.0 Amel 66% het Sunkissed, Caramel, Bloodred - $40 ea.

0.1 Classic 66% het Sunkissed, Caramel, Bloodred, Amel - $25 ea.
0.1 Amel 66% het Sunkissed, Caramel, Bloodred - $45 ea.
0.2 Amel Bloodred 66% het Sunkissed, Caramel - $125 ea..................................(pic. 2)
0.1 Bloodred 66% het Sunkissed, Caramel, Amel - $100 ea.................................(pic. 3)
0.1 Sunkissed 66% het Caramel, Bloodred, Amel - $100 ea.................................(pic. 1) - **SOLD**

***SHIPPING IS ADDITIONAL***

I'm sure I don't have to mention the potential this group has !!

Thanks, Walter
:crazy02: BOUT' CORNS !!
EMAIL: Serpents2000@aol.com

Jay@PJCReptiles
06-29-2009, 11:38 PM
Hi Walter,
Not trying to jack your sale add, but, are you sure that pictures 3 and 5 (especially 5) aren't Sunkissed Bloodreds? If they are not I would almost bet money that they are at least het. The head patterns are crazy. Great clutch!

Jay :cool:

vetusvates
06-29-2009, 11:46 PM
Re: pic #2, Walter, I don't know what a fire hatchling looks like (or is supposed to look like), but she sure is pretty. Hmmmm........
I'm just learning....so....what would homo "sunkissed" do to a prospective fire, fire stripe, butter, or butter stripe?
If that is inappropriate to ask here, please don't hesitate to tell me.

NOTE : I am on vacation, so I have just my laptop and none of my books.

Walter Smith
06-29-2009, 11:48 PM
Hi Walter,
Not trying to jack your sale add, but, are you sure that pictures 3 and 5 (especially 5) aren't Sunkissed Bloodreds? If they are not I would almost bet money that they are at least het. The head patterns are crazy. Great clutch!

Jay :cool:

Jay,
When they first hatched out, I thought POSSIBLY. After some discussion I'm thinking they are showing Sunkissed het 'markers'

They are definatly different the your typical Bloodred.

Now after seeing in the eggs for clutch #2 from the same project, I have with NO DOUBT a Sunkissed Bloodred. Waiting on this little bugger to emerge from the egg is KILLING me !!!

Wait till you see this thing. It's like Danny said, once you produce one you will KNOW that you have one..............
stay tuned ;)

Walter,

Walter Smith
06-29-2009, 11:53 PM
Re: pic #2, Walter, I don't know what a fire hatchling looks like (or is supposed to look like), but she sure is pretty. Hmmmm........
I'm just learning....so....what would homo "sunkissed" do to a prospective fire, fire stripe, butter, or butter stripe?
If that is inappropriate to ask here, please don't hesitate to tell me.

I will say this, the two listed are NOT the best I have seen, but they have potential. Here is a pic. of the brother (keeper) Caramel Bloodred poss het Sunkissed & Amel, from the same exact clutch.

Walter,
:crazy02: Bout' corns !!

Jenstar
06-30-2009, 05:33 PM
That amel bloodred is gorgeous.

dwyn127
06-30-2009, 06:56 PM
I have with NO DOUBT a Sunkissed Bloodred.

It's like Danny said, once you produce one you will KNOW that you have one..............

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
That's What I'm Talkin' About!!!:dancer:

Waiting on the preview!!!!!:bird:

danielle
06-30-2009, 07:31 PM
I wanna see that sunkissed blood when it comes out.

bekers71
07-02-2009, 11:42 AM
PM sent your way...:wavey:

Walter Smith
07-02-2009, 04:10 PM
PM sent your way...:wavey:

Reply coming Becky, THANKS !!

Walter,

Walter Smith
07-15-2009, 01:46 PM
Bump-a-roo :bird:

bekers71
07-16-2009, 11:14 PM
I got my trio from this group and must say they are amazingly beautiful and great eaters! Can't go wrong with these babies! Thanks again Walter. :)

Walter Smith
07-16-2009, 11:19 PM
I got my trio from this group and must say they are amazingly beautiful and great eaters! Can't go wrong with these babies! Thanks again Walter. :)

You are very welcome Becky. I'm glad you are enjoying them.

I just set up clutch #3 today and offered them their first meals. Got another Sunkissed Caramel in this one !!!

I have 1 more clutch of 22 eggs to hatch. I'm REALLY hoping for at least a Sunkissed Butter, if not a Sunkissed Caramel Bloodred... ;)

Walter,
:crazy02:BOUT' CORNS !!

Walter Smith
07-26-2009, 11:26 AM
Bump :wavey: