PDA

View Full Version : AUCTION: 1.0 '09 Platinum!

AUCTION: 1.0 '09 Platinum!

Drizzt80
07-14-2009, 10:23 AM
Please read all of the information provided and the rules. If you still have any questions feel free to ask or send me a PM.

The rules are very simple:
1. Bids must be at least $5 increments.
2. Winner is responsible for shipping cost within the continental US. Shipping is not included in the bidding price.
3. Bidding will begin at $100 for the male. There is no further reserve.
4. Winning bidder has 48 hours from end of auction to pay. If the winner does not pay in the allotted time, the runner up will have the opportunity to purchase the animal.

Auction will end Saturday, July 18th at 11:59 pm central time. That means if your bid comes in at midnight, it's too late. I will contact the winner at the end of the auction for shipping details.

Thanks for looking and good luck bidding!
D80
http://www.dakotacorns.com/images/EMPic.jpg

Male (PG09005):

bekers71
07-14-2009, 10:44 AM
Awww..if only it were a girl.

Good luck Brent. He's a hottie!

The_Thunderer
07-18-2009, 01:25 PM
Wow... Soooo TEMPTING! He'd go great with the platinum I got from PJ & Jay... but I guess I'll have to forego this one... Just no more room and no more funds! DRAT!

Thanks for the temptation FOR THE DAY, Brent! LOL.

Now I can "give in" and eat that six pack of cinnamon rolls...

Drizzt80
07-18-2009, 01:37 PM
Just no more room and no more funds! DRAT!It's like ice cream, there's always room for just one more!! :idea:

D80

Michael823
07-18-2009, 07:30 PM
I so wish I had the money right now, he is so nice, and that is such a reasonable bid. If he's still around in a month or so, and I have the funds, I'll shoot you a PM.
I'm literally shocked the bids on this guy and the other pair haven't sky rocketed, this would be such a great opportunity too. I have a guy that's interested in some artwork, I'll be speaking with him in maybe a week or so, so hopefully that can be my excuse to get one, and hopefully you still have some Platinum's left.

Drizzt80
07-18-2009, 09:47 PM
3 hours and 12 minutes left. I'll probably be out and about tonight at the close, so the time stamp on the last bid (if necessary) will be the determining factor. 20th year high school reunion. :headbang:

Thanks for looking, and good luck to any late hour bidders!
D80

Michael823
07-19-2009, 01:13 AM
So noone made an offer on this boy, that's very surprising. I understand this was an auction, so this price may not be firm in a couple of weeks, if he happens to still be available. But I'll shoot you a PM if I'm able to make an offer then, hopefully!

I just love the platinums, so I'm hoping I can get this little guy if he's still available then!