PDA

View Full Version : Start saving your pennies....

Start saving your pennies....

Rich Z
10-21-2003, 11:11 PM
I am really between a rock and a hard place. I have no other choice but to sell a BUNCH of adults and sub adults this year. This is going to be a very painful cut, but unless I want to stop coming up with new genetic thing-a-mabobs, there is really no other choice in the matter. I REALLY don't need to produce a bunch of Okeetees, Miami Phase, etc., etc., any longer.

First stage will be to just post the animals with the genetics, and unfortunately no photos. The photos will take me far too long to put together. Prices will also be slightly cheaper, since I can deduct the time and labor of taking the photos and getting them put up on my website.

Not sure when this will take place, but probably fairly soon. Getting ready to drop a bunch of them down into brumation for the season, so the workload has been reduced a little bit.

Please don't ask me what I have available prior to the listing being posted. The time I would have to take in answering those types of emails would be better spent just getting the list made up and posted.

If you want to short circuit this a little bit, contact me about what you are looking for and what you expect to pay for it. Bear in mind that I am not known for selling adults real cheaply, so save us both some time and trouble if you are looking for rock bottom prices on these adults. I will not bother even to respond to someone quoting ridiculously low prices they would like to pay.

I have to figure out how to charge for shipping, because adults are heavy, and will drive up my cost to ship rather dramatically. I'll cross that bridge when I get there, I suppose.

Thanks.

Stephen29
11-16-2003, 07:07 PM
Rich,

Can't wait to see what you have available. You always have great animals.

Stephen Howard

Khaman
11-16-2003, 07:17 PM
Here is a link to Rich's list http://www.cornsnakes.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=8755

Rich Z
11-16-2003, 08:29 PM
I've started taking photographs of the available adults. Starting with the ones already cooled down because they are easier to manage and don't move around as quickly as the warmer ones.

All of the ones I posted in that previous ad are just now beginning the drop in temperatures, so it will be a couple of weeks before I will likely take photos of them. Right now they are still slightly warm and HUNGRY, so it's not a good time to try to get them to cooperate for the camera.

Rich Z
11-27-2003, 04:29 AM
I have already moved my SerpenCo site over to my new server, so while everything else is being moved around, maybe I can get those photos up and figure out prices on that stuff. Probably no later than Monday you should be able to view what adults I am offering for sale.

Thanks.