PDA

View Full Version : regure update

regure update

chad27
07-25-2009, 08:38 PM
Well i had a earlier post about my amel regurge. She has ate since with no problems. But the thing is she would only eat live. So this go around i was stuck on making the switch to F/T. I have tried every thing in the past to do this but failed. This time i took the dead mouse and cut a slit on the belly kinda gross guts coming out and started moving it around she got into the mouse started following the mouse around then she bit the head then let go. I was like oh come on lol. So i didnt give up and kept moving it around finally after a mess in the feeding box she attacked hard she rolled it up like she does the live ones. and ate it all up. I hope that this is a switch to F/T and not just a one time thing. Im so happy she ate it i know this dont sound like a big deal but it is to me as i worry every time she eats live.

Lennycorn
07-25-2009, 08:47 PM
Hey congrats on the switch but next time try slocing the back. :wavey:

chad27
07-25-2009, 08:55 PM
I will. Wow its something how she attacks like it is alive wouldnt uncoil for a while

Lennycorn
07-25-2009, 08:58 PM
Yeah.. mine to that now but they didn't always. Go figure?

Asbit
07-25-2009, 09:06 PM
Hoooraah...for your amel....yeah slicing the back is less messy and they snake looses less of the mousey inards that way.